Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bl4zn

signal flags in premium shop

14 comments in this topic

3 posts
1,124 battles

Flags may bring extra profits and all but at the moment, I'd rather spend the money on gold since I need more slots. 

Fair enough, but i want to buy signals flags for extra credits/exp and you can already do this on the us and eu servers, so i just wanted to know when we will be getting this benefit.
Edited by Bl4zn

Alpha Tester
982 posts

They have already been there for a limited time. Unfortunately you missed out. They will be back I'm sure.

3 posts
1,124 battles

They have already been there for a limited time. Unfortunately you missed out. They will be back I'm sure.

the us and eu server have them permanently and i didnt miss them it just wasnt enough. 

WG Staff
606 posts
447 battles

Hello, 

We're currently discussing the viability and possible effects of selling signal flags so, no, they won't be for sale just yet. Maybe in the future, maybe not. 

If you are looking for them to be sold, let us know. For now, please keep an eye out here in forums or in portal for any news.

10 posts

It better be in the future. Cos if you are "discussing the viablility and possible effects", why have you been seliing them already on other servers? Don't you think that kind of logic is a bit unfair for ASIA server? We have been wanting those flags for a long long time now, seeing it's always on the EU shop, so please bring them here as well.

I for one, will be happy to pay for those, like the package on EU shop.

Sincerely,

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,936 battles

Hello, 

We're currently discussing the viability and possible effects of selling signal flags so, no, they won't be for sale just yet. Maybe in the future, maybe not. 

If you are looking for them to be sold, let us know. For now, please keep an eye out here in forums or in portal for any news.

Yes please more flags

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

Why are you grinding in PVE? :( It must be... painful... :( Even with premium, sometimes I barely make a profit ... :(

Because that way I don't have deal with the muppets that everyone on this forum complains about.

I'd rather play with bots. At least they are more intelligent than most players on this server!

Alpha Tester
44 posts
695 battles

Because that way I don't have deal with the muppets that everyone on this forum complains about.

I'd rather play with bots. At least they are more intelligent than most players on this server!

Couldnt agree more.

Sign in to follow this