Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Delphaeus

Settings option for DD's to start with AA guns disabled

7 comments in this topic

32 posts
1,242 battles

Yeah i'm a little absent minded sometimes, and forget to press "p" at the beginning of some matches.

As an IJN DD, my aa guns are only slightly more effective than spitballs at destroying enemy planes, but they give away the position of my ship to anyone nearby... and my armour is only slightly more effective than wet paper...

So i'd really love an option in settings to be able to set the AA guns to the "off" position automatically at the start of matches. If people want them left on then they can just not touch that setting :)

32 posts
1,242 battles

Yeah i'm a little absent minded sometimes, and forget to press "p" at the beginning of some matches.

Just press "P", OP. Is it so Poi?

just Press only "P" Causes so much trouble?

Just remember then you won't forget

Edited by Delphaeus

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Actually, you don't need to turn off your AA unless your ship has long-range AA guns, because the enemy aircraft will spot you before your medium-small AA guns get to fire anyway.

As for when you get those long-range AA guns, it's tier5 USN DD and tier7 IJN DD.

32 posts
1,242 battles

Actually, you don't need to turn off your AA unless your ship has long-range AA guns, because the enemy aircraft will spot you before your medium-small AA guns get to fire anyway.

As for when you get those long-range AA guns, it's tier5 USN DD and tier7 IJN DD.

I just researched this and I concede to your superior knowledge.

Thanks

Sign in to follow this