yanyatcheng

how to take screen shot?

17 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

1. Press the "Printscreen" Button on your Keyboard

2. Go to your World of Warship Game file (C Drive/D Drive Whatever you installed the game)

3. Find "Screenshots" 

4. Here are all of them.

Edited by Alvin1020

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Press "Print Screen" on your keyboard. It should be in the top right corner.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

or a more unique approach should the printscreen key be derped to the nth, you could grab a program that could change the key that is bound to the printscreen.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Oh God I hate Macs. I never got used to after being forced to use them intermittently.

The simultaneous keyboard combination Command (that button next to the space bar) + Shift + 3 will do it for you.

Edited by Haku

295 posts
501 battles

Who the hell use a Mac keyboard to play game??? :D

I used to use my mac-mini to play COD-4, and than I decide to build a gaming computer, and can't get used to the normal mechanical keyboard, it's been like 4 years sticking with mac keyboard. but I am going to get a gaming keyboard later

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

The simultaneous keyboard combination Command (that button next to the space bar) + Shift + 3 will do it for you.

Beta Tester
404 posts
91 battles

Hey OP, is it the Apple Bluetooth keyboard or the wired one? If it's the Bluetooth one try Fn+Shift+F11 if it's the wired one try F13, or F14 i cant remember what i used :P

Edited by UQ_ShinobuOshino

295 posts
501 battles

Oh God I hate Macs. I never got used to after being forced to use them intermittently.

thx, it works