You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LoneWolf10

4.1 Patch on the 26th?

34 comments in this topic

2 posts
44 battles

Rumour is that the NA Server is getting the next Patch on the 26th August. Has anyone seen any information as to when the Asia Server will be updated to 4.1?

Edited by LoneWolf10

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I'm sure lots of people know when the update is likely to happen. Unfortunately, for you and me, they are all under an NDA.

You'll just have to sit back and :popcorn:

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

I'm sure lots of people know when the update is likely to happen. Unfortunately, for you and me, they are all under an NDA.

You'll just have to sit back and :popcorn:

How terrible :trollface:

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Rumour is that the NA Server is getting the next Patch on the 26th August. Has anyone seen any information as to when the Asia Server will be updated to 4.1?

That is up to the localization team. They have to do translation (Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages and so on) before rolling out the patch.

NA had it easy because all they speak there are English.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

That is up to the localization team. They have to do translation (Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages and so on) before rolling out the patch.

NA had it easy because all they speak there are English.

English, Spanish & Portuguese.  Rightly so, they don't cater to the frogs in Quebec :P
Edited by Krieg

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

English, Spanish & Portuguese.  Rightly so, they don't cater to the frogs in Quebec :P

*meanwhile in Quebec* "ce qui est-ce une forme de personne asie nous appelant les francophones fiers de grenouilles du Québec. Mes collègues francophones que nous devons mener la guerre sur ce diable!!"

*what as said: what is this a person form asia calling us the proud french speakers of Quebec frogs. My fellow french speakers we must wage war on this devil!*

Edited by Lupis

Alpha Tester
982 posts

*meanwhile in Quebec* "ce qui est-ce une forme de personne asie nous appelant les francophones fiers de grenouilles du Québec. Mes collègues francophones que nous devons mener la guerre sur ce diable!!"

*what as said: what is this a person form asia calling us the proud french speakers of Quebec frogs. My fellow french speakers we must wage war on this devil!*

ROLF. Now must duck & cover.......  :hiding:

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Done a bit of research while waiting in the Medicare queue. You often have LOTS of time there :trollface:

It appears that NA and EU are gonna patch on their 26th. Likely we'll patch then or the 27th.

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

Done a bit of research while waiting in the Medicare queue. You often have LOTS of time there :trollface:

It appears that NA and EU are gonna patch on their 26th. Likely we'll patch then or the 27th.

yay. *for the info not waiting in queue*
Edited by Lupis

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Anyone still grinding a Minekaze better get the lead out and use those 10km torps while you still have them. The clock is ticking towards the torp nerf.

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

Anyone still grinding a Minekaze better get the lead out and use those 10km torps while you still have them. The clock is ticking towards the torp nerf.

before suffering with Tier6 with 6km torps again ... :trollface:

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

before suffering with Tier6 with 6km torps again ... :trollface:

No, the Mutsuki only gets its concealment nerfed. Only the Minekaze at tier V get the top torpedo armament removed. Which will significantly make the ship less effective in combat.

12 posts
17 battles

I just hope the US DD's get a decent boost, atm they are at a major disadvantage against the Japanese DD's. Their guns are better but DD cannons are next to useless against big ships.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

No, the Mutsuki only gets its concealment nerfed. Only the Minekaze at tier V get the top torpedo armament removed. Which will significantly make the ship less effective in combat.

I played Alpha/CBT with the 7km torps anyway, so no big deal.

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Honestly, nope. Have you ever tried the 7km torps on minekaze?

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

I just hope the US DD's get a decent boost, atm they are at a major disadvantage against the Japanese DD's. Their guns are better but DD cannons are next to useless against big ships.

Learn to do multiple Johnston runs in a row. It's hard but it's worth it. I actually do very well in U.S. Destroyers, guns are not to useless against big ships but the moment that you do a Johnston run correctly what the whining in chat.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Honestly, nope. Have you ever tried the 7km torps on minekaze?

umn they are what I normally use - faster and more reliable hits than the 10km dawdlers that everyone avoids from 8km out lol

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

umn they are what I normally use - faster and more reliable hits than the 10km dawdlers that everyone avoids from 8km out lol

yeah...removing the 10km torpedoes won't affect minekaze much. If you are mainly using 10km torps, you are playing it wrong. 7km gets more hits because of the extra speed.

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,309 battles

AFAIK only EU officially announced that they were (originally at least) planning to patch on the 26th and now it's been delayed due to an "unexpected issue" (rumour mill says a week delay, nothing official tho) - so Spawnster you may just get you wish
Edited by Gunduck

Alpha Tester
982 posts

AFAIK only EU officially announced that they were (originally at least) planning to patch on the 26th and now it's been delayed due to an "unexpected issue" (rumour mill says a week delay, nothing official tho) - so Spawnster you may just get you wish

Yeah, I saw that as well. I wonder what the "unexpected issue" was that didn't come out on the two test servers.