Sign in to follow this  
XXVVVXX

Korean everyone Why did you turn off the naval flag of Japan ?

5 comments in this topic

36 posts
2,183 battles

South Korea is the favorite Bulgogi delicious

Navy flag I am difference is similar to the rising sun flag

Why do not you quit to bring to the game that one of the football players began ?

I pray that there are Koreans who understands Japanese

Political.  Thread locked. User Warned.

~dead_man_walking

Super Tester
1,677 posts

Well this is one thing that's rather hard to understand.

as for the flag, its only the Rising Sun flag (even the freakin ensign used) that's all nope.avi because it literally makes some people cry every time they see it and generate the rage machine. I don't see any issue with the current red sun flag though.

to be fair to the Japanese however, I think there was a petition at change where a certain banner equaled the Nazi Germany flag (speaking of the Nazi Germany flag, swastika and all, don't be surprised if German ships don't have it). 

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

Japan did some fairly monstrous things during world war 2 which it still does not acknowledge which in term has pissed a lot of people off to put it simply.

Personally i am completely against the censorship of any kind of history, Censorship is the first step in forgetting and forgetting lets these things happen again. 

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

Japan did some fairly monstrous things during world war 2 which it still does not acknowledge which in term has pissed a lot of people off to put it simply.

Personally i am completely against the censorship of any kind of history, Censorship is the first step in forgetting and forgetting lets these things happen again. 

Yeah unlike germany that was forced to acknowledge but the people were also was truly horrified by what had happened. Japan was like "umm yeah let's not teach our kids WW2 history"
Edited by Lupis