You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TE_Moemiji_

What a great game WG!

18 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
114 posts
2,025 battles

Thanks for creating a wonderful game for us looking for naval action.

Though there are some...less wonderful aspects of the game that require fixing the game so far has been pretty interesting to play.

It also looks great and runs pretty well (but always could be better!) on medium/high graphics.

I am honored to be a tester of the game.

WG Staff
606 posts
447 battles

Thank you for your message. Although we know we cannot please everyone, we will try to get as close to it as possible.

We always welcome suggestions for improvements. We thank you for showing your support for the game.

:honoring:

78 posts

Yep I agree with this, it IS a great game and yeah sure there are issues that need to be fixed, :) but best of all it's p***ing all over WoT :P

195 posts
356 battles

I shall be writing my retirement from WoT soon (Already quit, but haven't made it official yet),shall I give the regards from Spawnster, _Storm, Steeltrap and karl once I write it?

WoTB and WoWS are just much better games in their entirety.

78 posts

I was looking for a reason to retire from WOT.....so I am here.

Yeah, had a few games today on WOT and I hated it so much so I was going to uninstall it, so I came back to WoWS to cool down and HAVE fun :teethhappy:

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

WoT was a great game... Till they added too many features, making the game confusing for many players, even veterans. And by adding modern tanks, they think they can save the game. Instead, it just make the game even more ridiculous. And the upcoming Japanese Heavy will make the game even worse for sure.

Hope WG will not ruin WoWS as they did to WoT. You can't just add missile guided ships into the game right? I don't wanna see missiles flying around on top of my head in WoWS. Planes are annoying enough.

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

I shall be writing my retirement from WoT soon (Already quit, but haven't made it official yet),shall I give the regards from Spawnster, _Storm, Steeltrap and karl once I write it?

WoTB and WoWS are just much better games in their entirety.

good idea....tell the forum community its time to move on.

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

WoT was a great game... Till they added too many features, making the game confusing for many players, even veterans. And by adding modern tanks, they think they can save the game. Instead, it just make the game even more ridiculous. And the upcoming Japanese Heavy will make the game even worse for sure.

Hope WG will not ruin WoWS as they did to WoT. You can't just add missile guided ships into the game right? I don't wanna see missiles flying around on top of my head in WoWS. Planes are annoying enough.

yeah, totally agree...and the Japan heavy tanks will be the nail in the coffin.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

Unlimited premium ammo + essentially early MBTs with absurd DPMs and mobility/gun handling is what killed WoT for me.

Haven't played it for so long I don't remember when I last did. Eventually removed it from my machine. And the forum there has been rubbish for a long time. I didn't even bother with a "bye" thread, which I had thought of doing as it appealed to my sense of irony and generally iconoclastic nature.

I'd almost come back for an "old school" weekend where they removed sprem ammo entirely and reinstated the old MM (I can't believe I just said that); the forum might at least be worth looking at for such a thing.

Game became largely brainless once everyone could pen everyone else 95% of the time; considering the player base there these days, I wonder which caused which? Did WG dumb the game down to cater to them, or did the game being dumbed down entice a dumber player group? Chicken and egg, I imagine.

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

I was looking for a reason to retire from WOT.....so I am here.

same, got lots of tierX and lots of high tier there too but the game feel no fun anymore ... new patch way too quick, rushing new project, release with tons of bug and even the lastest patch WG stuff say themself that they know it still have a lot of problem but they decide to release it anyway ... What the F*.....

Just hope that WoWs team will not be like that ....

now I just wait for unified account ... 

I really want to tranfer empty slot to WoWs too ... got tons of empty garage there ... too bad :sceptic:

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Nisa licking boots won't get you anywhere :teethhappy:

But worshipping will.

ALL HAIL VADIM!

Edited by Haku

Super Tester
1,677 posts

But worshipping will.

ALL HAIL VADIM!

the WoWS according to the Gospel of Vadim.

let us hope he does not have access to SerB's toolkit.

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

WoT's not confusing, it's unbalanced (it's more interesting than WoWS because it has more depth).  Anyone else remember WG promising faithfully that 2014 was going to be the Year of Rebalancing?  Of course it never happened.

I'd love to know how many players quit giving WG their hard earned because WG just flat out refused to fix the glaring balance problems every forum had been complaining about for years.  Their recent money grabbing is a sure sign WoT's future is limited though.