Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Sonoda_Umi

MM fix micropatch, Worth it?

15 comments in this topic

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
162 posts
2,861 battles

let's face it,, 4.1 probably on early september since it's WG tradition to release a new patch every month,, but here the drawback,, atleast this is what tend to happen on early morning and late night,, yeahhh,, drunk MM,, a match when you had 3 Yamato VS 2 Essex,, something like that tend to happen,, i know people going to school,, i know people going to work in the morning,, but still,, can you make those CV player waiting like WoT arties? seriously,, sometimes it's getting worse,, i had a match when in my team get Shoukaku (which is pretty dummy even though he using tier 8) and 2 veteran on RJ for enemies team,, and guess what? Shoukaku get beaten even though he pushing together with the whole team,, the squadron just too much for that shoukaku to handle,, and there a match when my Nagato is Top Tier while the enemies is Taihou,, well we had Ibuki but it's not enough,, so rather releasing those MM fix on huge patch why not release it as micro patch,, since those micro patch tend to had crazy bug in it,, try to release something usefull once in a while,, PLEASE

Edited by Admiral_Sonoda_Umi

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
162 posts
2,861 battles

4.1 on November? What are you talking about.

Official patch release is usually 1 or 2 weeks after public test, I'm sure we'll get the patch before end of this month.

dude,, today is august 23rd,, 2 weeks mean early on November

2nd PT test was august 19th,, that november 2nd

Edited by Admiral_Sonoda_Umi

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

dude,, today is august 23rd,, 2 weeks mean early on November

2nd PT test was august 19th,, that november 2nd

2 weeks is the worst case, usually official patch rolls out 1 week after last public test. 

Since public test ends tomorrow, I'm sure we'll get it before September.

Anyhow, I don't think it's necessary for WG to do a micropatch for MM, because they knew about this problem a while ago but decided not to quick fix it and instead pack it along with many other things in 1 big patch. If you despite current MM that much, then better stop playing until the patch rolls out, like me. :P

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
162 posts
2,861 battles

2 weeks is the worst case, usually official patch rolls out 1 week after last public test. 

Since public test ends tomorrow, I'm sure we'll get it before September.

Anyhow, I don't think it's necessary for WG to do a micropatch for MM, because they knew about this problem a while ago but decided not to quick fix it and instead pack it along with many other things in 1 big patch. If you despite current MM that much, then better stop playing until the patch rolls out, like me. :P

well you got point but,, these new hull for Nagato,, i need it,, and 2 weeks just too long for me,, imagine how much credit that i can get from grinding in 2 week,, that a Nagato hull AND halfway to Amagi

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

i need it,, and 2 weeks just too long for me,, imagine how much credit that i can get from grinding in 2 week,, that a Nagato hull AND halfway to Amagi

Let's assume that you'll atleast get to the age of 80.

According to your forum profile you're 18.

That's ~3200 weeks remaining.

2 weeks isn't much now, is it?

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
162 posts
2,861 battles

Let's assume that you'll atleast get to the age of 80.

According to your forum profile you're 18.

That's ~3200 weeks remaining.

2 weeks isn't much now, is it?

nahh man,, i need to upgrade it before my college life started,, and that on early september,, that's why i need it ASAP

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

nahh man,, i need to upgrade it before my college life started,, and that on early september,, that's why i need it ASAP

Just chill, you aren't the only one who wanted the patch badly.

Unfortunately, working as a big company isn't easy thing, you can't really sort things out in a hurry. For us customers, the only thing we could do is patiently wait.

125 posts
913 battles

the world doesnt revolve around you so like to any potato i say this to, SUCK IT UP PRINCESS

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
162 posts
2,861 battles

the world doesnt revolve around you so like to any potato i say this to, SUCK IT UP PRINCESS

i ain't a princess,, well where the admin? request for thread closing,, in the end there nothing i can't do,, even though it's just a small patch for MM fix,, i just want a fair match ASAP,, not much not less