Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_Spawny_

Warships Stats - The new stats site

35 comments in this topic

808 posts
1,400 battles

Obviously not for the like of PvP players.

What do you hope to gain from PvP data?

Answer that and you have my answer.

overall skill level is a nice start.

and once again, anybody with half a brain will have 90% + winrate in pve. 

Its pretty hard to tell a persons skill level when they all have a 80% winrate and a kill ratio of at least 5 or even 6.00

Edited by iLordShade

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,815 posts

Again, that matters because...?

You are playing a multiplayer game. PVE as is is meant to be a practice before you step up to PVP. You've got a 90%+ win rate in PVE. I really don't think that potato teams lose that many times in PVE to the point where you have to see everybody's rating.

I know I'm playing a multiplayer game, trouble is, I hate playing multiplayer games!

I'm the kind of gamer that misses the long single player campaigns of older games before multiplayer took over.

I play PvE because it feels as close to playing a single player game as I can get. I couldn't care less about playing against other players. PvP is for all the players who enjoy that multiplayer arena.

I guess as Retia said, there will be no other stats than those from the WoWs website.

I'll just have to be happy with that and keep doing what I'm doing.

[REPOI]
1,643 posts
5,039 battles

But you just asked the website to store PVE data as well as PVP...

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
933 battles

The site doesnt track all ships used yet. Hence why I dont use it for now. Currently I can only see 4 ships on my account, while I am playing all the ships I have when I log in. Preorder, premium ships etc are not currently tracked by the website, so not usefull for me.

3 posts

The site doesnt track all ships used yet. Hence why I dont use it for now. Currently I can only see 4 ships on my account, while I am playing all the ships I have when I log in. Preorder, premium ships etc are not currently tracked by the website, so not usefull for me.

We are limited with what wargaming provides us. Once they fix the api bugs all ships should be there

[PBKAC]
1,054 posts
3,923 battles

I'm gonna have to agree with Haku here. 

PVP > PVE. 

Human > Bots (did I just say that?)

Stats wise, PVP stats is way more accurate as an indicator of individual skill. PVE so much less so as there are pretty predictable in their behaviour and skill.

Alpha Tester
52 posts
446 battles

I'm gonna have to agree with Haku here. 

PVP > PVE. 

Human > Bots (did I just say that?)

Stats wise, PVP stats is way more accurate as an indicator of individual skill. PVE so much less so as there are pretty predictable in their behaviour and skill.

Could not agree more, I only played PvE back when the server numbers were so low I couldn't get a real game (very early days when the server was only open at night and weekends), and consistently won close to 100%. Since stats are generally regarded as some kind of measure of skill, IMO anything under the 90's would be nothing worth bragging about, however it looks good to some I guess having a high win rate when we are used to the 50's in WoT signatures. 

True measure of skill has to be PvP. Players who "don't want to play against other people," but wish to have the PvE stats displayed... why? If not to make you look like a better player? I don't have a problem with players only wishing to play easy mode (PvE) but to have these stats considered is comparable to keeping WoT Training room stats... Just my 2 bob's worth... hope it makes sense.

Edited by stewiejp

Sign in to follow this