Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
WolfmanX

SO this happened

32 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

*Bringing MolotovES*

"What did you say?"

Joke aside

That's an awesome yet very teasing paint or whatever it is

125 posts
913 battles

art reminds me of jeanex's

it does too

tried to google with no avail. when i found that image i was linked to reddit. if i could find the owner it would be great though

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Found it on danbooru, has doomfest tagged as the artist. Site (and his pixiv) are NSFW, so I won't link them here, but it isn't too hard to find.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

One things for sure, you wont ever not find it in a carpark among all the normal looking cars :P

I wonder if it will cause any accidents with ppl staring at the Kongou sisters. :B

125 posts
913 battles

Found it on danbooru, has doomfest tagged as the artist. Site (and his pixiv) are NSFW, so I won't link them here, but it isn't too hard to find.

AHHH thanks for that! yeah just scoured the page. lots of NSFW art but they look so good! will be telling him that the artwork is fantastic but that had trouble trying to get in contact with the person :(

One things for sure, you wont ever not find it in a carpark among all the normal looking cars :P

I wonder if it will cause any accidents with ppl staring at the Kongou sisters. :B

LOL well if accidents are caused its not my fault theyre not paying attention on the road. today i caught 39 people staring at my bonnet!

Store it well.

It'll hurt to have bird poop on your itasha.

its always garaged when im at home. when im out and about i park it where theres gates. also its always with a clublock on the steering wheel. unsure about work but i got a place in mind to park since where i usually park at will tend to be birds pooping

Now... lets wait for some random guy to draw moustaches on them. kek

i have my dashcam on while its parked :)

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

little internet hint - when posting pics of a personal nature i.e. your car - remove the number plate (by ms paint etc) 

Identifiers like these have been used in the past to find and destroy/steal the owners property

125 posts
913 battles

Nice! What car is that? I know the shape is Infiniti with Nissan logo on the grill? +1 coz of burning lovvveeeee!

Nissan 350gt v35. in the US its indeed called the infiniti but they call it the g35

little internet hint - when posting pics of a personal nature i.e. your car - remove the number plate (by ms paint etc) 

Identifiers like these have been used in the past to find and destroy/steal the owners property

noted. few have tried and those few have failed. plates will be changed to suit

btw those few who tried, i broke their fingers. anyone who wants to try are welcome to as i like breaking things :)

1,162 posts

Nissan 350gt v35. in the US its indeed called the infiniti but they call it the g35

Wait, so basically your car is JDM specs yeah? Since in Nissan Malaysia didnt bring this car, only some car import company bring this type of car. I guess they bring it from the US.

And 3.5L is a beefy heart. I wonder if you ever measure how many horses it have.

Awesome car mate!

125 posts
913 battles

Wait, so basically your car is JDM specs yeah? Since in Nissan Malaysia didnt bring this car, only some car import company bring this type of car. I guess they bring it from the US.

And 3.5L is a beefy heart. I wonder if you ever measure how many horses it have.

Awesome car mate!

yup. 100% jdm and imported

right now its shy of 200kw but planning to modify it some for more power and adding more detail soon

love it so far

thank you

724 posts
2,153 battles

bit of an update. sorry if the pic is too big :(12194564_10156229149070445_3413067701617

This is seriously awesome! Nice job m8

btw mind if I voice my suggestion here? Why not try to put a Rising Sun decal on your roof, and get a front lip bumper while lowering the car by 2 inches?

125 posts
913 battles

This is seriously awesome! Nice job m8

btw mind if I voice my suggestion here? Why not try to put a Rising Sun decal on your roof, and get a front lip bumper while lowering the car by 2 inches?

cheers. nah im gonna vinyl the roof something else. front lip is in transit, as for lowering ive already looked at coils for that. but one thing at a time for me as i have work to worry about

Sign in to follow this