You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
silenthunter19944

Can someone show me a picture of the lead indicator for torpedoes ?

12 comments in this topic

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

hey guys I am having a hard time finding the torpedoes lead indicator and I want to ask you guys a favour to provide me with a picture of one. I mess up my torpedoes run every once in a while because I am just using my gut feelings and there's no indicator to assist me. I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me. My destroyer is the Clemson if you guys are wondering 

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

when you select your torpedo's a grey cone will appear. this is your torpedo lead indicator, turn your ship/torp tubes untill the green orange torpedo cone is in the green firing arc and line the cone up to the grey torpedo firing lead indicator.

and here's one I found using Google

post-1002276027-0-81877200-1431189814.jp

Edited by lengxv6

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

when you select your torpedo's a grey cone will appear. this is your torpedo lead indicator, turn your ship/torp tubes untill the green orange torpedo cone is in the green firing arc and line the cone up to the grey torpedo firing lead indicator.

and here's one I found using Google

post-1002276027-0-81877200-1431189814.jp

Thank you very much 

125 posts
913 battles

And make sure no green guys are nearby 

that too! i cannot stress enough with dd users torp and not checking their surroundings.

also if you think the target will start turning then target where he may turn. good for dd with 3 or more tubes