Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Pseudoscope

Credits

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
45 posts
6,579 battles

Hi Dev's 

I'm currently at tier 8 in US DD's and my credit balance is moving backwards. Something needs to be done to make more positive cash flow. I realise you want my money, But currently there is not a single cost effective product on offer. I can buy any new triple A title for $40, these games have a ton more IP invested in them and are far more complex. 

So my offer to you, make this game reasonably priced and fun to play. Or just make it fun to play. 

Grinding through matches to make maybe 10-30k credits is not fun. 

Regards

Pseudo

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Solution: Get a tier 3-5 ship in a spare harbour slot. Something like the St Louis, or Cleveland, or anything from the lower tier you find easy and fun to play. Use it for credit earning.

104 posts
12,488 battles

I would recommend the Omaha....it hits the sweet spot for credit grinding.

somehow my Omaha made more credit than my Atlanta. I am kinda sad about this... I can get net income of 150k on Omaha average.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

somehow my Omaha made more credit than my Atlanta. I am kinda sad about this... I can get net income of 150k on Omaha average.

Yeah... It's difficult to play a ship which constantly gets it's turrets blown up.

BTW, get a Minekaze, play her, enjoy her (nothing dirty here) before they nerf her. :D

Edited by NguyenArchitakuVN

6 posts
1,723 battles

Same thing with WOT. Top tiers tend to not make money or even lose money. Tier 5 tends to be money grinder in order to support higher tier anything.

Just wondering: isn't "free" already reasonably priced. 

Beta Tester
45 posts
6,579 battles

Just wondering: isn't "free" already reasonably priced. 

No body does something for nothing. What I'm arguing is that currently WoW's 'premium' is over priced when compared to other games. Even if you look at buying credits or even a premium ship, you're looking at 1-2 ships to the price of any other game. 

Sign in to follow this