Sign in to follow this  
yanyatcheng

can you not!

11 comments in this topic

295 posts
501 battles

can you not put a cleveland on a tier 4/5match, and a st louis on a tier 1/2 match?

make match making for tier 1/2 only, 3/4 only, 4/5 only, 6/7 only and 8/9/10 only, 

it's so frustrating when I am trying to grind through the tier 3/4 and keep getting shot by a cleveland, you can't even dodge, and accept the faith of he can 100% kill you no matter which ship are you 

Beta Tester
99 posts
345 battles

Stop whining. Clevelands get into tier 8 and 9 games most of the time.

St Louis gets into tier 4-5 games much of the time as well, where it's placed against Omahas and Phoenixes.

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

Kawachi is completely outclassed in PVP mode but does fine in PVE mode, perhaps just limit yourself to that mode than seek to have MM reworked which simply won't happen anyway.

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

make match making for tier 1/2 only, 3/4 only, 4/5 only, 6/7 only and 8/9/10 only, 

That would be broken as hell. Imagine how much it would suck to be a tier 8 player, always being on the bottom. Imagine how easy it would be to be a tier 7 player, always being on top.

295 posts
501 battles

That would be broken as hell. Imagine how much it would suck to be a tier 8 player, always being on the bottom. Imagine how easy it would be to be a tier 7 player, always being on top.

idk, but I only know tier 4 is always on the bottom..

and with a kawichi, I can get 3-5 kills per PVE match, because AI don't know how to shot, you can charge in and kill anything

125 posts
913 battles

idk, but I only know tier 4 is always on the bottom..

and with a kawichi, I can get 3-5 kills per PVE match, because AI don't know how to shot, you can charge in and kill anything

yeah well, cant compare AI and actual players

6 posts
717 battles

In my honest opinion, Kawachi is not that bad. I still managed to get some good games when I still had it, and fully researched all modules and Myogi without converting additional free experience. I love the fact that she got side turrets so I didn't need to wait too long like the other BB. In fact, I don't really like South Carolina and decided to use most of my free experience to go to Wyoming.

82 posts
508 battles

Just grind other ships and make it to Rank 9 so you can do ranked battles with Kawachi. It's really frustrating when my kawachi get into matches with Tier VI CV, and Tier V BBs. this 4.1 update hopefully fixes that.

Sign in to follow this