Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Herbert_Erpaderp

Fun with the USS Albany.

7 comments in this topic

3 posts
357 battles

It's pretty great like that. My friend was saying just last night how shocked he was that he had thousands of XP on it and barely played it. I'm glad I've kept it around rather than selling it for the port space. 

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

It's pretty great like that. My friend was saying just last night how shocked he was that he had thousands of XP on it and barely played it. I'm glad I've kept it around rather than selling it for the port space. 

I got it for free so i kept it. i on'y bring it out when a mate had a Mikasa and i didn't have one yet.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

The Albany is not bad at all... The only downside is the poor gun range. But if you can get into range... Oh Gosh... It just keep spitting bullets like a machine gun. And the ship also has some decent protection and a healthy HP pool for a tier II cruiser, which is nice...

3 posts
357 battles

I got it for free so i kept it. i on'y bring it out when a mate had a Mikasa and i didn't have one yet.

Same. Someone posted on Reddit, so I snapped it up. 

use it to hunt down DD's, they think its funny to come in for a torp run, only to find out the Albany has very stinging guns

They're often the only thing that comes within its short range, but they do often regret it. 

The Albany is not bad at all... The only downside is the poor gun range. But if you can get into range... Oh Gosh... It just keep spitting bullets like a machine gun. And the ship also has some decent protection and a healthy HP pool for a tier II cruiser, which is nice...

It's also pretty nimble. More so than I had expected. Or maybe it just feels that way after driving bigger ships. 

Sign in to follow this