Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ShiraYukira

ship's hitboxes

4 comments in this topic

496 posts
4,171 battles

I find that sometimes my shells just directly went through the enemy's turret and water came out of it and did 0 damage like it literally went through the enemy's turret!!!!

i find that this happens alot to ships like myogi , Fuso , Kongo and Nagato , i am not very sure on other ships

another thing is that sometimes my shells lands short of the enemy's ship they still hit.

this 1 i ain't very sure maybe it went into the water and hit the belt in the water but still it hit.

\

any ideas people?

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

1: It could be desynch problem. Did you see any hit register? (the silver ribbon at the right side of the screen that shows when you register a hit).

2: Shells do travel a short distance underwarter. If your shell has enough penetration and velocity, it might still able to hit enemy's hull and deal damage.

496 posts
4,171 battles

1: It could be desynch problem. Did you see any hit register? (the silver ribbon at the right side of the screen that shows when you register a hit).

2: Shells do travel a short distance underwarter. If your shell has enough penetration and velocity, it might still able to hit enemy's hull and deal damage.

nope it didnt register any hit and it happen alot of times ;_;

2 : icic

Alpha Tester
44 posts
3,372 battles

i glanced at the title of this topic and thought it was going to be a list of ships that were not very good...

Sign in to follow this