Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Junchan

First time to Mutsuki

21 comments in this topic

125 posts
913 battles

nothing wrong here. you wont get tossed into t9 games as much though. of all the times ive been using my CL and NM ive been tossed into t9 games only once ( each ship)

mostly t7 and t8

thats how it is though

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Stock Mutsuki is Utter Disastrous.

No idea how they give it 6km Torpedo when they will nerf it's detectability in 4.1 :sceptic: 

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

I'm waiting to fully reseach Aoba. Hope Aoba's torpedoes carries over to Pineapple-chan. And I'm going to free xp the 2nd hull.

I think it carries over from the Furutaka's new torpedo in 4.1.

679 posts
3,522 battles

Stock Mutsuki is Utter Disastrous.

No idea how they give it 6km Torpedo when they will nerf it's detectability in 4.1 :sceptic:

OMG you guys are not serious, try playing a US DD.

About time these IJN got nerfed.  Minikaze the single most played ship on the server, wonder why?  Last night played a game with 5 Minis on one side and 4 on the other. LOLs

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

About time these IJN got nerfed.  Minikaze the single most played ship on the server, wonder why?  Last night played a game with 5 Minis on one side and 4 on the other. LOLs

Agree with the Minekaze nerf - but they should replace the Mutsuki Stock Torpedo and kept it's 5.9km Stealth.

It had never been a good ship and I have not seen any Reload Buff to the Mutsuki despite the patch note say so.

USN DD is only viable at Tier 8 or above (And the Clemson, Sh...... don't let WG know :P

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

Don't mention USN DD. it triggers me and i go on a rant about how somehow there is IJN bias and it's purposely keeping USN DD's woefully underpowered.

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

I'd like to have US shell arc revised. At the moment, it travels higher and the long hang time makes leading and fire correction difficult unlike IJN shells

So what your saying is. There is a IJN bias. :izmena:

/JK

Sign in to follow this