You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ubertank

How Report 'Play Poorly' work?

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1 post
890 battles

It keep my curiosity for a while.

Will this report do something with those who been reported? I mean is there any measure to review that or is it somekind of automate system like changing name into Pink one?(TKer)

1,230 posts
2,354 battles

Will this report do something with those who been reported? I mean is there any measure to review that or is it somekind of automate system like changing name into Pink one?(TKer)

Mmm, not sure what u're saying, I think if report a player directly is to go to team results screen after battle end, right click on the one u wanna report, then click plays poorly~there you go

u can do it only 3 times a day

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

There is an automated system that temporarily bans the player if he gets reported many times.

However, how many times it takes for the ban to take effect, I don't know. Generally I don't think it's that useful.

Beta Tester
404 posts
1,148 battles

Mmm, not sure what u're saying, I think if report a player directly is to go to team results screen after battle end, right click on the one u wanna report, then click plays poorly~there you go

u can do it only 3 times a day

that function...

nothing happens when I click it

I can do it more than 3 times a day

but I don't think it works

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

that function...

nothing happens when I click it

I can do it more than 3 times a day

but I don't think it works

It does, but there needs to be alot of people reporting the same guy for it to work.

It doesn't necessarily has to be the same battle, but in the end there needs to be people who care to report for the douche to be banned.

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

It does, but there needs to be alot of people reporting the same guy for it to work.

It doesn't necessarily has to be the same battle, but in the end there needs to be people who care to report for the douche to be banned.

You only get to use it three times a day, which makes it rather pointless.