Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
EvyL

to the person I know that's still gathering monies to buy Kongo...

10 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,677 posts

I know you frequently lurk here but before you go all like this in your brand new fast battleship:

2j1vtzc.jpg

her stock battlecruiser config has terribad AA. good luck seeing CV's hellbent on sinking you when they realize you're still a battlecruiser.

EDIT: this still counts as "that" flag? if so, I'll edit it.

EDIT: removed

Edited by EvyL

Beta Tester
99 posts
345 battles

As to why I want to get Kongou...I want to be able to hear her say "You've got mail!" everytime I get a citadel hit when the Kancolle sound mod finally comes out.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

As to why I want to get Kongou...I want to be able to hear her say "You've got mail!" everytime I get a citadel hit when the Kancolle sound mod finally comes out.

not really sure if WoWS will brofist with KanColle devs since Arpeggio got first dibs but if it did, God knows what's going to happen. first in line though are the high possibility of Arpeggio OVP's but the bad side will be only Atago. Takao as of the moment isn't here and if she is, she'll likely share Mogami's tier.

also, this is one nice mashup for WoWS Kongo and KanColle Kongo tho:

Edited by EvyL

Alpha Tester
982 posts

EDIT: this still counts as "that" flag? if so, I'll edit it.

Yep, it's "that" flag mate. Suggest fixing it ASAP :great:

Beta Tester
99 posts
345 battles

not really sure if WoWS will brofist with KanColle devs since Arpeggio got first dibs but if it did, God knows what's going to happen. first in line though are the high possibility of Arpeggio OVP's but the bad side will be only Atago. Takao as of the moment isn't here and if she is, she'll likely share Mogami's tier.

LOL This is how I want the mod to be implemented.

*sets Kongou on fire*

"Sh1t!"

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

Wow Nice one ... but if it really happen maybe it feel little anooying ... little too much talk ><

too bad I don't understand japanese .. I still watch anime with sub on :(

Sign in to follow this