You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cyanide21

Losing Streak (the frustration is real)

7 comments in this topic

724 posts
2,153 battles

So I was playing the last two days,been losing 95% of my matches.

Most of the time its because that my teammate just straight out run away from the action and leaving me by myself to take on 3~5 ships... even BB does that too. And sometimes when I ask for backup and help in the team chat section,none of them actually responded to my distress call and the teammate (a South Carolina) that is nearest to me ran away.

So have you guys ever experienced such thing? Or is it my luck is just complete bullcrap?

#A weak teammate does more harm than an strong enemy.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

If your teammates are running away, then you should too. Trying to hold the area by yourself is asking for death sentence.

Remember, this game is different from WoT, it's not as crucial holding certain areas of the map. The only places you should worry about are cap zones.

Lemming train is a valid tactic in this game (more so than WoT), as long as you have someone to defend the cap zones. 

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

yes it is a very frustrating game indeed when you see your team mates run at first sight of the enemy, even if they have the higher tier ship lol

worst still when your team all head to the edge of the map, or to the blue line, or they take the longest root possible to get any where.

really u should never use the out side squares of the map at all unless u a CV or a DD trying to get behind the enemy to go CV hunting.

u really do need to take a direct root if u are in a BB cuz your fat and slow and beside BBs are better at medium rages rather than long range sniping, its easier to do damage at 8-14km in a BB than 18-22km.

and for those who are scared of DDs or torpedo bombers then u really are playing the wrong game. remember to always turn towards torpedo bombers when they are 5-6km away from you same with DDs if u know they are around then u better off either running straight away or turn towards them and let them have it with HE. but we all know Cruisers are DD killers.

if your DD players do get the cap then u can always just sit back and guard the caps from getting taken again by the enemy, I don't think it is ever a good idea to keep pushing to the enemy side of the map if u have more caps than what the enemy does.

make them come to you and just pick them off, cuz if u do push to the enemy side of the cap more often than not someone will just work their way to your side and take the caps back anyways.

[APS]
80 posts
6,378 battles

95% loss rate, its you. Not that I'm competent. You need to psych what your team is doing, and adapt.

Super Tester
304 posts
2,010 battles

I had that experience too during past few days, and later on I decided to follow the leader at start until a more prominent situation was arisen for directing my further attack route!!!! Going solo in sea battle is disastrous!!!