Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KanasawaTh

Power Outage can't goback to battle

10 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
7 posts
4,348 battles

Power Outage my computer restart run game login but goback to battle

why can't fix same world of tank?

3-5 min restart and rungame

Edited by KanasawaTh

Alpha Tester
982 posts

It's not 100% effective to let you back into the battle. I've had a few where I went back to port while the game was still running.

EDIT: Clarification. When the game crashes or computer crashes, my experience is the same since Alpha. I reckon 9 times out of 10 I'll get back into the battle I was previously in. I don't count ones where the game would have ended prior to me getting logged back in.

Edited by Krieg

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

You have only 2 minutes at most to return to the battle. If you can't make it, then it's bad luck.

Alpha Tester
7 posts
4,348 battles

You have only 2 minutes at most to return to the battle. If you can't make it, then it's bad luck.

oh thx 2 min can't fix internet hahahaha

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

most probably because your router/modem reset too, you'll have a new IP if this happens(if you have dynamic IP) and the client won't probably allow you to join the same game if you have a different IP(some online games I played are like that too)>
Edited by Deicide

WG Staff
606 posts
447 battles

I can 'usually' return to a WoWS game if ever I get kicked out for some reason. (Internet, power, or client interruption)

I will check if WoWS has the same timer as WoT's in where it will give you a couple minutes grace time to return.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I can 'usually' return to a WoWS game if ever I get kicked out for some reason. (Internet, power, or client interruption)

I will check if WoWS has the same timer as WoT's in where it will give you a couple minutes grace time to return.

I remember one of my game crashed said wows unresponding them it took me 5mins to log In and connect and I could still went back to play.

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
162 posts
2,861 battles

i wonder how long it will take to recover my PC when it got a nasty bluescreen,, need more than 2 minute since i need to recover this "Silly" CPU of mine,, so maybe longer waiting time?

Sign in to follow this