Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Vyviel

Incorrect information about premium ships elite status?

6 comments in this topic

Super Tester
509 posts

Never really looked at it closely in the past but seeing as elite and premium ships no longer allow accelerated crew training. I went and and read the premium ship text both in the hangar and on news posts.

Premium ship benefits: 

• No research required (all modules unlocked and mounted) TRUE
  • More Credits and XP earned in each battle TRUE
  • Elite status, allows the player to earn more Free XP INCORRECT?

• Assigning Commanders from other ships of the same nation without penalty or retraining TRUE

Elite status, allows the player to earn more Free XP

Do ships actually earn more Free XP for being Elite? The line above is true that they have a better credit and xp multiplier but the text says Elite status. Does this mean all of my elite ships are earning a higher Free XP multiplier? If so how large is this boost?

If not this text should be changed/removed asap both in the game and news posts as it could be considered false advertising.

Edited by Vyviel

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

The elite should be described as Premium instead of that, probably translator mistake

Ans please don't use Red Colored Text, as that only exclusive for moderating in this forum

You can change it to other color (other than White and gray) or just bold and underline it

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

They have a higher exp multiplier than other boats, and because free exp is an additional 5% of the exp you earn, yes premium boats do comparatively earn more free exp.

It's still a very small amount though so not really worth worrying about.

Super Tester
509 posts

Yeah its not really referring to the ship being premium but more that it is elited so it allows you to earn more free xp than a regular ship.

If its boosting more than the default 5% freexp then that would make sense. Anything else it earns is not considered free xp if you need to pay to convert it from regular xp.

Just seems way more confusing than it needs to be and I am hoping they actually do provide more freexp. Say 10% per battle vs 5%.

Its like that accuracy booster module that says it boosts accuracy of main guns but doesn't explain how much they are boosted by. All other modules have a solid figure like boosts the range of secondaries by 20%. Would be good to know if it boosts accuracy by 1% or if its 10% or 50% etc

Ill elite one of my ships tonight and see what the text says when it occurs. Maybe that refers to the elited ships getting more freexp thing.

Sign in to follow this