Sign in to follow this  
Bulwyf

Problems when going Link Dead

2 comments in this topic

45 posts
1,228 battles

I have had several instances of going link dead either due to the servers going down or my connection dropping.

I have two main issues with this, firstly I have managed to reconnect several times to get a message that my ship was in battle and that I can start a new battle by selecting another ship/ There seems to be no way to rejoin the battle I was in as clicking the battle button (which is a slightly different colour) has no effect.

Secondly I lose money flags and camo I have spent on with it appears no chance to recoup those even when the server goes down. This has just happened to me twice in a row without my connection failing at all and am getting message that the server is temporarily unavailable.

When the server is brought down there appears to be no warning system that it will happen either.

I would be interested in finding out how to renter a battle and if points spent on camo or flags are to be  reimbursed under those circumstances especially since doubloons are expensive as is premium time and ships when compared with most other games.

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

The server restarts every Tuesday and Friday morning at 5am +8GMT, it even says on the front page of the WoWS Asia portal under the server status: 

http://worldofwarships.asia/

The regular server restart takes place every Tuesday and Friday at 05:00 UTC+8.

About reimbursements, I highly doubt you would get them back but you could always file a ticket with support.

Sign in to follow this