You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
zzzzYeti

A really strange and cruel torpedo bomber BUG

3 comments in this topic

70 posts
890 battles

I am just learning carrier but I have played 640 games, mostly as BB, only went premium two days ago, enjoying it all.

Anyway, I was playing my new CV, I got killed early despite a really helpful team in my first 1 v 2 CV match. So I watched to learn.

One of their CV was hiding behind the central island and our DD circled the island to get him. The CV knew he was found and moved off.

BUT his last bombers and a full squad of torpedo bombers stayed put. At ground level - the same height as his flight deck - UNMOVING!

Then when the DD came by the carrier guy targeted his torpedo bombers on the DD and they fired the torpedo pattern below.

They fired from zero altitude - they never moved before or after the attack - they never showed any animation at all from my perspective or in my replay.

Really cruel death for a really good DD player.

OzeT24V.jpg

oJSQPKG.jpg

70 posts
890 battles

I do have the replay. But I don't use Dropbox or mediafire or Google - they intrude too much on my photo processing software. And my personal web sites (GoDaddy) are blocked by the forum.

But here is the first moment the torpedo bombers become visible in the replay.

M4pJUty.jpg

And just after the torpedoes are launched

CsgK9Uu.jpg

I am happy to help further, but I am off to bed for now.

Thanks for your interest.

PS the thread on how to enable replays and the relevant controls for replay seems to have been removed (or at least I am blocked from viewing it)