You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ShiraYukira

How to Manual torp Blue Liners?

22 comments in this topic

496 posts
4,163 battles

How do i manual bomb those abusers at the blue line? i couldn't drop torp close to the ships like i usually do when they are on the map,

When enemy ships are in the blue line my cursor isn't able to go pass the border of the map so i could drop the torps very close to enemy ship so that they aren't able to evade.

if possible drop some images ;3

[POI]
Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

There is a stupid way but it exploits the line borders as well, so don't do it.

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

i5PbqE4.jpg

Tip: You can drag and move the crosshair of the drop point after placing it too. Put it as close as possible to the edge if necessary, or adjust the drop distance from enemy ship.

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,090 battles

It's rather hard to grab screen caps for it since despite it being a common occurrence, it's not something that you really chance upon every battle unless luck is on ur side.

Anyways, here's my tip

1. Look at where the ship is heading on the blue line
  2. Jam all your torpedo planes or DD in front of intended target and blue line towards him
  3. Unleash hell and laugh like a maniac as he curse and swear at you and/or floods to death
Edited by Makise_Kuristina

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I don't know how to neutralize those blue liner, my marksmanship dramatically drop when shooting them at long range

[POI]
Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

you could try  doing this

2viNLOp.jpg

Edited by Juan_23

[POI]
Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

That may be true for DDs but it's really open season when it's torpedo planes

But getting your planes outside the border to bomb blueliners that's just as worse as bluelining yourself

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

But getting your planes outside the border to bomb blueliners that's just as worse as bluelining yourself

You don't have to put them outside, there's an easier way (see my post above).

496 posts
4,163 battles

you could try  doing this

2viNLOp.jpg

that's the normal manual torpedo but blue line manual torp is different as shown at here

i5PbqE4.jpg

Tip: You can drag and move the crosshair of the drop point after placing it too. Put it as close as possible to the edge if necessary, or adjust the drop distance from enemy ship.

^ thanks alot amade i'll try this =)

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,090 battles

How is that worse than blue lining?

My torpedo planes are flying along the blue line...

From what I see it.. It's open season

[POI]
Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

that's the normal manual torpedo but blue line manual torp is different as shown at here

Sorry I couldn't get a better image on short notice, I mean torp bomb both sides at the same time.

Amade one looks better though :) 

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

How is that worse than blue lining?

My torpedo planes are flying along the blue line...

From what I see it.. It's open season

Flying your planes over the blue line (or "outside of the map") is considered an exploit, much like blue lining itself.

As for solutions, someone already did a detailed guide on that:

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/7425-guide-advanced-carrier-guide/

[POI]
Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

Yes that's What I meant, it kinda makes your planes go outside the map, and its super dirty. if you see anyone do this report them

Basically when your bomb the arrow for angle appears, then you make that arrow angle outside the map, once your planes are outside the map you cancel your bombing, now you can control/move your planes outside the map to bomb.

That's what I meant, doing this not only makes your planes go out side the map, but it makes them invisible on the minimap. 

I have it set the video below to were it was shown at 

Flying outside the map

Edited by Juan_23

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

how is that considered blue lining? its not like you manually attack planes with your aa, AI automatically do it for you. and its not like they turn invulnerable when they are crossing the blue line.

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,090 battles

how is that considered blue lining? its not like you manually attack planes with your aa, AI automatically do it for you. and its not like they turn invulnerable when they are crossing the blue line.

True... My planes do get shot down... All I do is giving them a painful lesson on blue lining which I am unapologitic about.

The end justify the means

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

they should make the torp to be able to bluelining as well, and when you lauch the torp and it hit blue line it will slide along blue line to hit the bluelining ship :P

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

they should make the torp to be able to bluelining as well, and when you lauch the torp and it hit blue line it will slide along blue line to hit the bluelining ship :P

Good idea.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

How do i manual bomb thget abusers at the blue line? i couldn't drop torp close to the ships like i usually do when they are on the map,

When enemy ships are in the blue line my cursor isn't able to go pass the border of the map so i could drop the torps very close to enemy ship so that they aren't able to evade.

if possible drop some images ;3

Just calculate the distances than shoot it but use spread for trying to get a hit.