You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
oceanfall

Download size

23 comments in this topic

31 posts
328 battles

As a first-time download? Maybe around 5-7GB-ish. Game files currently take up 12GB uncompressed.

Yeah, very first time. In fact I've never played a wargaming game. But I just love warships. :) Anyway I see something like 4.3 GB or something in my client.

Edited by oceanfall

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

but they say they find some way to make game smalI ther on next patch ....

You sure smaller? Cause new map added, new sound feature, new battle feature also trees on island i think it increased not decreased

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I just say what they said ...AWe reworked the game client and now it requires about 50% less disk space"

Lol Go take a look on that Public tester and tell me adding tress into island and new features how to make to 50%???

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Lol Go take a look on that Public tester and tell me adding tress into island and new features how to make to 50%???

Repackaging. The Public Test client is something like 6GB total, compared to the current 12GB.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Does that mean are we installing more or deleting more?

It means that the files have been repackaged to take up less space on your hard drive.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

It means that the files have been repackaged to take up less space on your hard drive.

That mean once i patch it up they will automatically remove the unnecessary file right?