You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lawiez

this is so sad =(

46 comments in this topic

2,314 posts
8,092 battles

Since we're on this topic, I don't know if I should feel ecstatic or guilty.

Yesterday, for many games straight, I removed enemy CV 3 - 4 minutes into the game. From tier 4 CVs to tier 8 CVs using Ryuujo.

Even in a 1v2 CV, I eventually end up removing both enemy CV later in the game.

In games against US CV... That's a whole different story. IJN paper planes don't stand a chance

Beta Tester
14 posts
4,219 battles

me too, no matter my Fuso got good result, and consistently make high damage but most of the result keep repeating ... DEFEAT

74 posts
4,117 battles

Most team survive, only one ship remain AT the EDGE of the map, only 8 min left in encounter battle,

I said, just cap

Seems no one speak English as no one except me cap (it requires 10 minutes for a single ship to cap that single middle base)

Just a point about the use of the word "Cap" - it took me more than a few games to realise it meant "Capture the base." Don't assume that everyone knows what you're talking about. It's not just a question of no one speaking English.

Alpha Tester
6,605 posts
2,889 battles

Just a point about the use of the word "Cap" - it took me more than a few games to realise it meant "Capture the base." Don't assume that everyone knows what you're talking about. It's not just a question of no one speaking English.

I asume you are a very new player to any military or strategic game, when there is Capture the Point, Flag, Building and such as the objective.

Player tend to shorten the Verb for objective for faster typing

LIke in Dota "B" means back

Are even RL military use Proper English for war? I suggest try learn history and social, before learn massive english

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I asume you ag very new player to any military or strategic game, when there is Capture the Point, Flag, Building and such as the objective.

Are even RL military use Proper English for war? I suggest try learn history and social, before learn massive english

Military use NATO Phoentic letters and short form but let me guess how many players knows about all this and also RTB do they even know?? One time I type RTB In game they all like ????

Beta Tester
856 posts
818 battles

Military use NATO Phoentic letters and short form but let me guess how many players knows about all this and also RTB do they even know?? One time I type RTB In game they all like ????

RTB Return To Base.

Used that alot in the "other russian" game. people there knew what it meant.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

RTB Return To Base.

Used that alot in the "other russian" game. people there knew what it meant.

How many in this server??? :sceptic:

125 posts
980 battles

*When there's like 2 minutes left

<<<<<< Victim of such Utter Id__t

welcome to the victims of the " kill all no cap" teams

had a team where we were winning by caps and the enemy was playing chasy chasy as well as capping. i can understand if its a DD going to chase down the one hiding but it was a BB who then said in team chat " death to all!"

him going off the enemy cap zone resulted in a loss while the one enemy who was playing hide and seek won the game... the level of such idiots amazes me. dont they read the objective?

[LBAS]
2,640 posts
7,473 battles

Sometimes you lose and sometimes the others win.

:honoring: True.......

Alpha Tester
6,605 posts
2,889 battles

How many in this server??? :sceptic:

Good question, IMO about 2 in a Hundred

But you know B at Dota is quite common

And "Cap A/B/C point, building, base, area" already well received by RTS or military game player

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

You don't need to type "RTB", all you need to do is hit F4 and everybody will get the "Defend the base" message in their own language ... oh, wait ...

74 posts
4,117 battles

I asume you are a very new player to any military or strategic game, when there is Capture the Point, Flag, Building and such as the objective.

I take your point about my general noobishness when it comes to on-line combat games like WoWS, but we were all noobs once, and I'm picking that some people in our battles are similarly noobish. Perhaps even more so than me. That was my point. 

Thanks for your suggestion about learning history - I do try and read a bit of it every now and then, but alas! I am stuck with "massive English" as it is my language, I speak no other and I have a degree in it and teach it. :)

I think the problem of bad team co-ordination will go away when we can form our own clans or teams and organise strategies before the battle starts. Until then, we're stuck with a kind of lottery. Sometimes we get a fleet that works well together, and we win, but a lot of the time we get a whole bunch of silent individualists who really haven't a clue. And we lose. 

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

I should know better than to play on a Friday night.  I dropped 1.3 percentage points tonight, but I expect somebody will tell me it was all my fault.

syYmiF1.jpg

Edited by Potoroo

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

Defeat in a Murmansk. Comrade off to gulag.

A gulag would be more fun.

13 posts
928 battles

Erm how do we personally track on our past battles / ship's records? Anyone? Thanks and Cheers!

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

Erm how do we personally track on our past battles / ship's records? Anyone? Thanks and Cheers!

For now you need to go to your WoWS Profile web page (link on the top right-hand corner of this page).  You may have to scroll down a bit to get to your statistics, then select the Warships tab and then click on the various categories to open them up and then click on whichever ships you're interested in.  Improved in-game stats are supposedly coming Soon™.

Beta Tester
856 posts
818 battles

or you could try this :-

http://warshipstats.com/

much more detailed stats with signature generator

Like this: 2007192027.png How do i get the background animated?
Edited by Lupis