Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

RNG vs Warsprite

15 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

isn't it funny when RNG takes control of your ship and u cant do a dam thing about it

I really do dislike RNG it is the most frustrating thing about the game even more so than the bad players hey

as you can see below and yes the bad loss was after the good win funny about that hey WG

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

isn't it funny when RNG takes control of your ship and u cant do a dam thing about it

I really do dislike RNG it is the most frustrating thing about the game even more so than the bad players hey

as you can see below and yes the bad loss was after the good win funny about that hey WG

Maybe you should ask the players in the battle instead. They are the RNG of this game.

125 posts
913 battles

separating the boys from the men.. moving along

[151ST]
In-Training Moderator
95 posts
4,643 battles

All,

Despite the perceived obscurity of the OP, your responses should be on topic. Just saying.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

troll trolls trolls :bajan:

just stating fact that one game when RNG is on your side u get kills and citadel hits  and then very next game u get no citadel hits etc when u are facing the same tier ships and shooting them in the same areas etc

and if any of u think that RNG has no say and doesn't affect the game u are playing then u need to just leave your head stuck in the sand.

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

All,

Despite the perceived obscurity of the OP, your responses should be on topic. Just saying.

Threads like this deserved to be ridiculed, not encouraged.

and if any of u think that RNG has no say and doesn't affect the game u are playing then u need to just leave your head stuck in the sand.

And you think everything is controlled by RNG, which as far as you're concerned makes being bad acceptable, it is, after all, just a big conspiracy controlled by WG to give people good or bad RNG, right? 

I think I know whose head is really buried in the sand here.

[151ST]
In-Training Moderator
95 posts
4,643 battles

Threads like this deserved to be ridiculed, not encouraged.

And you think everything is controlled by RNG, which as far as you're concerned makes being bad acceptable, it is, after all, just a big conspiracy controlled by WG to give people good or bad RNG, right? 

I think I know whose head is really buried in the sand here.

Hi Storm,

There is no encouragement in my post. I am directing responses to ensure that they stay on topic, and are not directly attacking the person.

Therefore, as originally stated, responses are to be on topic. If you or anyone chooses to ridicule the poster, moderation action may occur. :-)

Cheers.

Edited by Noppers

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

troll trolls trolls :bajan:

just stating fact that one game when RNG is on your side u get kills and citadel hits  and then very next game u get no citadel hits etc when u are facing the same tier ships and shooting them in the same areas etc

So what's your proposition? Remove RNG in which case every game would seem roughly the same, following that logic?

So play 'x' ship be assured of roughly 'y' exp and 'z' CR regardless of how you play? Well that wouldn't encourage botting at all, would it? LOL.

I really don't see the point of this thread other than a rant. Even the 'bad' result was over 100k cr and decent exp. Wow, how terrible.

Hi Storm,

There is no encouragement in my post. I am directing responses to ensure that they stay on topic, and are not directly attacking the person.

Therefore, as originally stated, responses are to be on topic. If you or anyone chooses to ridicule the poster, moderation action may occur. :-)

Cheers.

No need, the OP himself is doing a fine job.

Edited by Steeltrap

Beta Tester
60 posts
7,246 battles

I don't have a problem with the RNG, it's necessary for varied game play, if there was no RNG people would be complaining how unrealistic it is to have a broadside of 8 shells all hitting target at max range, it can be frustrating but its just something all people need to accept, and its not as bad as people hype it up to be, its just that people remember the horrible failures (both bad and good) over the average experiences, just keep playing and keep your cool.

May RNGesus shine upon you!

Sign in to follow this