You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Pentanics

Unbalanced matchmaking

18 comments in this topic

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Please make it balance...I kept losing because of my team

For me its the opposite, the team keeps losing because of me.

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

I find that CV's are the tipping point for unbalanced games. When one team has 1V2 or 1V0 the team with the more CV's is more likely to win.

Beta Tester
60 posts
7,246 battles

I only have one problem with current MM and that's the 3 tier matchmaking system at higher tiers, its not a big problem and i can generally cope with it, but I've had a few games in my Nagato (stock, so it could be that mixed with poor game play on my part) in a T10 game where i couldn't do much as the higher tier ships went and did everything before i could get stuck in. Also i had a fun game last night where out team was outnumbered due to  the average tier per team, our team won as the enemy let the numbers get to their head. i thought that that MM match up was removed, but I was obviously wrong, also i did spot the fail division

Tier weight Compensation MM

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Tell me do you even face this kind of team?????? :sceptic: Of course Ryujo vs a Shokaku but in the end enemy decided to make the game early by capping our Base so they make a run for it and only me [Cleveland], 1 BB FUSO, 1 DD Mutsuki went back to reset and just 1 minutes DD Mutsuki and BB FUSO got sunk and left me on the base only, so I just keep rain down my 6" shells on them and keep reset and reset to buy some time in the end I did and make the battle to a draw... Of course look at the MM Chikuma???? Lol :trollface:

zALd2iJ.jpg

Spoiler

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,094 battles

I find that CV's are the tipping point for unbalanced games. When one team has 1V2 or 1V0 the team with the more skilled and efficient CV is more likely to win.

*Fixed your post.

Because I've been in teams where we have CV superiority and still loose to non-CV and 1 CV teams

13 posts
820 battles

If they know it is broken why do we have to wait? It should be hot fixed instantly when they know it's not working propperly.

Edited by Baron_003

[POI]
Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

Yes the next update soon (update 0.4.1) will a make it impossible for team to have a CV 1vs0 or a 1vs2, also the MM tier matchmaking will be more strick meaning less things like a tier 6 vs tier 9 match

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,094 battles

Yes the next update soon (update 0.4.1) will a make it impossible for team to have a CV 1vs0 or a 1vs2, also the MM tier matchmaking will be more strick meaning less things like a tier 6 vs tier 9 match

Gonna miss the days where I totally rekt or troll CV-less fleet or the masochistic fight against 2 CV.....

[POI]
Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

Gonna miss the days where I totally rekt or troll CV-less fleet or the masochistic fight against 2 CV.....

Agreed, but I feel bad for using the IJN CVs when the open beta started. All that clubbing I did
Edited by Juan_23

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Not opening a new MM thread, using an existing one, but MM fixed?

p1STz6r.png

Uneven numbers per team again?

May have been even but in the end their weight of numbers rolled us by five ships, some without any damage taken.

Edited by greifer