Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ampere_95

This guy in CV has just taken it to the next level....

40 comments in this topic

3 posts
606 battles

....of idi*cy.

...and it made drowning oneself in WoT looks cute.

I know the MM sucks, but torping his own CV just because the imbalance?

At least he could have landed a torp, or distracted enemy's fighters from circling my head (in a DD), or maybe, just maybe the enemies have strike package and he could do some damage.

It's this kind of player that makes public perception of CV drivers worse.

I just can't imagine how he deals with problems IRL.

This is the first time I see this kind of action, has anyone else faced this?

Regards.

shot-15.08.13_21.05.jpg

shot-15.08.13_21.05%202.jpg

EDIT: Censored the names

Edited by Ampere_95

Beta Tester
36 posts
1,887 battles

Nope never seen that before but i do feel hes frustration as 2 CV vs 1 CV is **** and totaly unfair and unless your team are full of good players and the enemy team not so good you will loose.

However i think WG in the next patch will address this issue.

This is the News and announcements from the WOWs launcher.

Matchmaker: on the Way to Balance

Now, the aircraft carriers will be distributed by teams strictly symmetrically, both by quantity and by tiers. Thus, it will become impossible for one of the teams to have the only aircraft carrier in the battle or a more powerful air group.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Seen it occasionally since CBT.

Can't remember ever seeing it in alpha.

People being people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also censor the name on your screenshots.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Even when it's 1v2, atleast I could try dealing some damage to gain a bit of credits to make up for the repair cost.

Suiciding does nothing but guarantee full repair bill without any gain. Honestly I don't understand how can people be so narrow-minded, as if suiciding can solve anything at all... :sceptic:

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Seen it occasionally since CBT.

Can't remember ever seeing it in alpha.

That's because back in Alpha CVs couldn't torp themselves. They just pass through!

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

....of idiocy.

...and it made drowning oneself in WoT looks cute.

I know the MM sucks, but torping his own CV just because the imbalance?

At least he could have landed a torp, or distracted enemy's fighters from circling my head (in a DD), or maybe, just maybe the enemies have strike package and he could do some damage.

It's this kind of player that makes public perception of CV drivers worse.

I just can't imagine how he deals with problems IRL.

This is the first time I see this kind of action, has anyone else faced this?

Regards.

EDIT: Censored the names

You might wanna remove that before a wg staff saw and give you a warning.

Red/Difficult to read Text.  Post Edited. User Warned.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

3 posts
606 battles

funny because they have to public test MM patch while its already clear that the current one is a ****.

I know WG are (hopefully) fixing the CV MM problem in the next patch. The only thing that bothers me is the player's mentality. There could be a .... more graceful way to deal with it while it's still a problem. I (and many others) have been in this situation, albeit in a T5 CV, and would think of it as a challenge instead of suicide...but hey, it's online gaming we're discussing. Lol

Edited by Ampere_95

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I know WG are (hopefully) fixing the CV MM problem in the next patch. The only thing that bothers me is the player's mentality. There could be a .... more graceful way to deal with it while it's still a problem. I (and many others) have been in this situation, albeit in a T5 CV, and would think of it as a challenge instead of suicide...but hey, it's online gaming we're discussing. Lol

They already doing in it lol.

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,094 battles

I almost torped myself while defending against Mutsuki at point blank >_<

That said, it IS frustrating to be the sole CV in the team while the other team has 2 but like what Gezeit said, at the very least do some damage or just kamikaze the planes if really you can't do anything.

But sometimes, thanks to competent team mates or by chance you keep on catching the other team flat footed, you might be able to totally change the outcome

Anyway, I've always wondered if it was possible for CV to scuttle themselves. Thanks to him, I don't need to experiment it

Edited by Makise_Kuristina

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I've been around since the beginning. First time I've seen that LOL.

Thankfully imbalance frustration that prompted him to do that is eliminated next update.

Of course, as he's obviously such a loose cannon, it may do him no good.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

I have no idea why does he wanna Torp himself 

you will never understand how frustrating is it to match up against CV +2 or +3 higher than your tier multiple times. clearly the one who design this ****** MM don't under understand it too. in his mind as long as there's a bottle of vodka everything will be fine.

that designer of this MM system deserve to be slap in the face by all frustrated players who tried of this ****.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

you will never understand how frustrating is it to match up against CV +2 or +3 higher than your tier multiple times. clearly the one who design this ****** MM don't under understand it too. in his mind as long as there's a bottle of vodka everything will be fine.

that designer of this MM system deserve to be slap in the face by all frustrated players who tried of this ****.

The problem is fixed next update. Every game has equal number CV of equal tiers. No more imbalance. Let's have a big cheer for new MM!!!!!!! :bajan:

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,094 battles

Anyways... The Emperor is not pleased with his actions... SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

On a similar note, another annoying thing is blue lining CV. Downright almost impossible to manual torp unless you blue line your planes as well. That said, would the blue line fix affect planes as well?

Alpha Tester
982 posts

On a similar note, another annoying thing is blue lining CV. Downright almost impossible to manual torp unless you blue line your planes as well. That said, would the blue line fix affect planes as well?

Dunno. If everyone has to start at tier 1 in the test server, who's gonna grind out and get in enough legitimate CV battles in 48 hours for us to know?

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

well there are players who are pro at blue line abuse making them impossible to hit but there are still lots of blue liners who don't know what they are doing and only made them easier to hit. but it still frustrating every other game there is one or two player what will abuse blue line, specially cruisers and destroyers are almost impossible to hit by shell when blue lining.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Are the stuffs in public tests covered under NDA?

Uh, no. They wouldn't exactly be "public tests" then....... :hiding:

32 posts
794 battles

Just auto drop against the border and change the flight path so they're outside the map. Once they're outside the map cancel the drop and try a manual drop, it'll let you do it outside the border. Blue line abuser hopefully dead xD

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,094 battles

Just auto drop against the border and change the flight path so they're outside the map. Once they're outside the map cancel the drop and try a manual drop, it'll let you do it outside the border. Blue line abuser hopefully dead xD

Tried to but ends up as miss.

So if they want to blue line, I'll blue line my torpedoes as well

I've also jammed my CA and DD on the blue line to blue line torp or gun my targets. To hell what detractors say.

Sign in to follow this