Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Pseudoscope

Credits

5 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
45 posts
6,573 battles

Hi guys,

After getting my Benson (tier 8 US DD) I've been making next to no credits. Is this the issue at higher tiers with all ships or is this just the benson? 

I like to brawl somewhat with it and it is required as the only thing it has is decent guns, so my repair costs are usually quite high. Anyone else got some experience with the topic? 

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

This is normal issue with higher tier ships, and the way WG game's economy works.

To fund those higher tiers, you need to play lower tiers or premium ships. This keeps the population more spread out across the board, so that new players can play with seasoned players at low-mid tier matches.

Also, premium ships because WG wants to make money. :hiding:

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Geze hit the nail on the head. The only bummer to premium ships at the moment is that you can't convert the XP gained into crew training. That's why I'm gonna hold off on any more purchases until this feature is added. A ton of unconverted free XP just sitting there is toooooo tempting :coin:

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

Honestly if you have a premium account you should be able to make money on most games in a tier 10 ship... Non premium sure make it so they have to play the lower tier ships. 

Geze hit the nail on the head. The only bummer to premium ships at the moment is that you can't convert the XP gained into crew training. That's why I'm gonna hold off on any more purchases until this feature is added. A ton of unconverted free XP just sitting there is toooooo tempting :coin:

I swear they did that specifically so people are tempted to convert it, otherwise you could turn accelerated crew training on. 

Edited by Fear_the_Reaper

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

but anyone seem that in low tier battle you got lower credits income ratio than WoT ....
I only play up to tier 6 and from what i found ...

even you got more credits than you lost in a battle but it seem than price for upgrade module and new ship pretty high that from 6M credits at tier3 now I got only 3M at tier 6
..... that mean I lost lot of credits not up to high tier yet

feel diferrent than WoT that up to tier 6 you still get more and more credits and then you start to lost it at tier 8

Sign in to follow this