You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rincully

Favourite Battle scenario

10 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
17 posts
2,156 battles

My fav would be no Islands, all Battle ships Just slug it out and rely on gunnery skill

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

maps there - it's called Ocean - for some reason a great deal of the population hate it.....

I really can't understand that, I yearn for Ocean.

[SB]
116 posts
12,433 battles

As a US DD captain, I hate Ocean and often contemplate just leaving the match as soon as it loads.

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

Ocean is fun when you got range ..... BB and CV
DD maybe good if there have no CV ... against another DD is ok and it fun in its own way playing cat & mouse ... ( or mouse & mouse ) ... you can decide to engage them or go around them

but if there enemy CV that know how to use fighter to keep spoting you then you doomed ... or even just bomber passing you can make you harder to maneuver.

CC still ok, but compare to other map is little more hard to play for me since it hard to get in range without BB targeting you
CV got good and bad side for this map good is for it range and bad is you have no cover you have to stick to blueline and mean that longer time for plane to travel between target 

but I kinda like this map .... too bad that it has only standard battle ... if they include encounter or domination it will be interesting