You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Death1981

Question about commanders on premium ships

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
36 posts
1,887 battles

I did a search but could not find the answer to my question. I know that you can transfer a commander from one ship to a premium ship without retraining but can you transfer that commander from the premium ship back to the previous ship that they were on without retraining aswell?

Alpha Tester
57 posts
2,138 battles

They can, plus they are able to use their abilities without penalty, even if they are in the process of retraining for a new ship :)

Better yet there is no class restriction for premium ships unlike tanks, making them a better buy than prem tanks. :great:

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

There no penalty if you tranfer from standard ship to premium and tranfer it back ... since it already trained for that ship BUT 

If you use commander that trained for Premium ship ... it will get penelty for move to standard ship

There's a class penalty for prem tanks?

yes, if you using Tank Destroyer .. you can tranfer to only Premium Tank Destroyer .. if you tranfer to Premium Heavy tank or other class ... it will get penalty like standard tank

so I like WoWs that they no panalty for diferrent class ... and I like it more that the crew got only single commander ...  it hard to mangae crew in WoT since some tank got 5 crew and when move up tier they got only 4 and 1 go to waste ....