Nishizumi_AnkoSP

Krigesmarine Triptiz in Asia?

54 comments in this topic

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

So just now I play a game with my Colorado on Hotspot map and I met Tirpitz Tier 8 Krigesmarines Battleship so may I ask is the Krigesmarines is out because

I don't see it having in the Research Tree or neither in the Premium shop....

Tirpitz.jpgshot-15.08.11_01.28.14-0117.jpg

Tirpitz.jpg

shot-15.08.11_01.28.14-0117.jpg

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

1.) You don't have to censor names unless it's supposed to be naming&shaming.

Surprisingly posting it in this context is not naming&shaming, mostly because the act of naming&shaming someone requires an insult.

2.) Probably a supertester, which I would love to confirm, but I can't read the name.

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

2.) Probably a supertester, which I would love to confirm, but I can't read the name.

Could also be WG staff or Press account similar to how someone over at NA saw someone playing the Kitakami even though it was removed.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Just like in WoT, where supertesters get the new vehicles they have tested in Supertest, onto their accounts for testing in the patch before the tank is going to be available, WoWS supertesters have the same.

So if you have observed a Tirpitz in your battles, its an Asia server Supertester who are testing it in a live environment, pending its availability in the next patch cycle.

Edited by AALG

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Could also be WG staff or Press account similar to how someone over at NA saw someone playing the Kitakami even though it was removed.

True, it's prolly just AALG trolling people again. :coin:

Edit:

Speaking of the devil...

Edited by Retia

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

So just now I play a game with my Colorado on Hotspot map and I met Tirpitz Tier 8 Krigesmarines Battleship so may I ask is the Krigesmarines is out because

I don't see it having in the Research Tree or neither in the Premium shop....

Tirpitz.jpgshot-15.08.11_01.28.14-0117.jpg

http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ver-0404-patchnotes/

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

I only know the guy name is TheRealHaifisch.

There were already several users who played the Tirpitz in SEA server. But we are still far away from proper KM tech tree launch. :coin:

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Just like in WoT, where supertesters get the new vehicles they have tested in Supertest, onto their accounts for testing in the patch before the tank is going to be available, WoWS supertesters have the same.

So if you have observed a Tirpitz in your battles, its an Asia server Supertester who are testing it in a live environment, pending its availability in the next patch cycle.

:o I see then.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

AALG was playing it a bit yesterday I believe.

He and I teamed up for a couple of games but I'm still in the kiddie pool (max tier 4) so no Tirpitz.

I did take the tier 3 IJN DD into battle with his Soviet tier 5 and got a tier 7 battle. I think I came 5th, LOL. And we won. Fail div FTW!

(thanks for the games; nice to see you around)

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

AALG was playing it a bit yesterday I believe.

He and I teamed up for a couple of games but I'm still in the kiddie pool (max tier 4) so no Tirpitz.

I did take the tier 3 IJN DD into battle with his Soviet tier 5 and got a tier 7 battle. I think I came 5th, LOL. And we won. Fail div FTW!

(thanks for the games; nice to see you around)

Sadly to said the guy playing that tirpitz get sunk within 3mins in the battle.