Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
wyua

Some suggestions plz

6 comments in this topic

2 posts
458 battles

First is please please have a better MM system, i met T6 to T8 when i duo with my friend( he used T4 CL and i used T2 DD, like wtf)

Secondly please reduce the exp that need for high level ships, i current just unlocked T7 Nagato and it was already took me a lot of times, it really needs a lot exp to get to higher ships, i already bought the premium and i still think thats not enough, most players can not play games every day.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

First is please please have a better MM system, i met T6 to T8 when i duo with my friend( he used T4 CL and i used T2 DD, like wtf)

Secondly please reduce the exp that need for high level ships, i current just unlocked T7 Nagato and it was already took me a lot of times, it really needs a lot exp to get to higher ships, i already bought the premium and i still think thats not enough, most players can not play games every day.

- MM system places you in to matches according to the top tier player in your division. It is advised to play with friends who have same tier ships as you.

Different tier ship divisioning is discouraged, to prevent exploit.

MM rules here:

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/18094-matchmaker/

- The grind is what you'll see on most Online games, this is perfectly normal. Note that when you progress up the tiers, you should learn how to play your ships better as well. The least thing we want is people who play top tier ships don't have a clue what they should do, ended up being a burden to the team.

Also, the grind in this game is less tedious than WoT, learn to appreciate instead of complain.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I don't think the long grind and most players not being able to play every day is the problem you're facing.

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Assuming you started at the begininng of OBT it took you ~1 month and half to get to Tier 7, which is pretty fast compared to other F2P games. If WG lowered the grind anymore, most players could unlocked the entire tech tree by the end of the year.

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

To be honest the experience needed is not the problem, my biggest problem in the game is how much everything costs, Heck at the moment i need 20 million silver to buy my North Carolina and Baltiworst, then another 20 mil on top of that for Des moines, If i include Iowa and Monatana in my cash saving scheme i need 53 million credits to buy my ships.... Which will ironically take an average of 53 hours of gameplay to get. 

Sign in to follow this