Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
WildturkeyRareBreed

Current things ingame that need to be changed for the better.

4 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
4 posts
963 battles

Just been playing this since closed beta found a few things that could be tweaked to make the game more enjoyable for every class. ( Some seem a bit OP atm that is why people choose to use them). 

Firstly the Captain skill - Advance firing training in the secondary armament. +20% firing range of guns up to 155mm. So currently players using the atlanta or Cleveland equip this skill and can give them firing range up to 17km. Larger guns on the next tiers or even other cruisers of its tiers can not even come close to matching it. I'm not exactly sure on the mechanics of this but how can a smaller guns with longer range,

Another would be the manual torp drop. Either make it an auto drop which you can not cancel. or remove the whole manual drop make it more like arty in WOT where you pick the shot but a low % it will hit.  

Well another would be the blue line which you can slow yourself down or fasten it depending how you turn. ( everyone knows how to manipulate it atm). 

There is a few others but i will leave it for a later topic, please try say i am wrong. 

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Firstly the Captain skill - Advance firing training in the secondary armament. +20% firing range of guns up to 155mm. So currently players using the atlanta or Cleveland equip this skill and can give them firing range up to 17km. Larger guns on the next tiers or even other cruisers of its tiers can not even come close to matching it. I'm not exactly sure on the mechanics of this but how can a smaller guns with longer range,

And thats why they are there to use - LOL.

Be honest, you just don't like the HE coming at you.

Another would be the manual torp drop. Either make it an auto drop which you can not cancel. or remove the whole manual drop make it more like arty in WOT where you pick the shot but a low % it will hit.  

So they literally take 0 skill to play now? It's the Mechanic need a rework - Not Manual Drop.

It's way harder than what you thought and often Wrongly targetted.

Also, More RNG? You sure?

Well another would be the blue line which you can slow yourself down or fasten it depending how you turn. ( everyone knows how to manipulate it atm). 

"When it's done it's done."

Edited by Alvin1020

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

I'm up for removal of that 20% range increase for main guns too, it's kinda stupid honestly.

Manual CV Torpedo drop must stay though, what needs to be changed is mid tier IJN CV, they should not have 3 squads of TB at such low tiers.

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Learning to manual drop is pretty much necessary for USN CVs since their spread tightens dramatically over the auto-drop, so I don't think that should be removed. 

The Blue Line "fix" is on it ways, ETA is unknown though.

Sign in to follow this