Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Asmodaios

How can Myoko's rudder be so weak?

5 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1 post
628 battles

My Myoko die from a damaged rudder twice in a line!

First battle it damaged by 1 127mm HE on my tail from Fubuki, and I can do nothing seeing my Myoko head to TRP.

The second battle the rudder damaged by 1 152HE fired by Cleverland and my Myoko sailed to 3 battleships!

How can a CA's rudder be so weak that 1 HE on tail can damage it?Don't it under water?

Beta Tester
60 posts
7,247 battles

I'm not a RNG expert but the basics are that you got unlucky twice in a row, as for the damaging the rudder part, the HE shells aren't damaging the rudder itself but the control equipment within the hull and that isn't difficult due to a Cruisers weakish armor. I'd recommend that you wiggle your ship while in combat if your not doing so already or maybe invest in some perks to reduce critical damage or repair crew cool down. 

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

he's right though. ive had my rudder knocked out by very small caliber shells that did very little hp damage.

To be honest HE should not be knocking rudders out, AP should but yeah... HE is damage to the deck. Maybe if its a 400mm HE from a BB it should knock the engine/rudder out but a Cleveland and destroyer HE should never do it. 
Edited by Fear_the_Reaper

Sign in to follow this