You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
WindCruiser

Aim Time = Turrent rotate ?

18 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

I saw many post that talking about aim time and then they say it turrent rotate speed so is it the same thing ?

At first I just think it like WoTs where you got both Turrent rotation speed ( actual turrent rotate ) and Aim time ( time when crosshair will snap to target ) but the WoWs crosshair just not show to us but its there

Edited by WindCruiser

679 posts
3,491 battles

Yes crazy Russian language translation.

Alphas were complaining about the stupidity of some of the language translation for going on a year now.

0 change.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Turret rotation speed is Aim time, as Dante pointed out, we asked several times to have it changed.

There is no seperate "Aim Time" like WoT has.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Wait till we get missions, like in WOT.... Let the mistranslation fun begin!!!!!

it already has,m like the torp missions, CV's are finding out they can not do those missions since its for ships (I always though a CV was a ship)

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

it already has,m like the torp missions, CV's are finding out they can not do those missions since its for ships (I always though a CV was a ship)

No, CV is the Airfield and command center

While the planes to the heavy job

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

OK~~~~~ ...
well, maybe if they should  implement aim time too ... like in Battlestations when you shoot, the crosshair got wider .... but either way is fine

No, CV is the Airfield and command center

While the planes to the heavy job

LOL .... then XP should go to plane .. not the CV :B

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

OK man ... i'm not english here ..

It's all good WindCruiser - steel and I are just having some fun with the mistype (and I've seen native english speakers type that as well ;) )

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

Yes, just being silly. No insult intended. It's a bit of a long standing joke from WoT forum posts speaking about turrents.

And your English is far, far better than anything else I have as I don't speak any other languages.

:honoring:

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

At first back in CBT I thought I could use CV to do the torpedo missions too but nope. 

Torpedo missions are more like missions for Minekaze.

BTW, what happened to the "Shoot 20 planes" mission?

The one that gave you 500 free XP for shooting down planes? got that a few days ago so its still in the rotation.

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

Yes, just being silly. No insult intended. It's a bit of a long standing joke from WoT forum posts speaking about turrents.

And your English is far, far better than anything else I have as I don't speak any other languages.

:honoring:

Now you mention it ... look like WoT forum shift the joke to about Stronkhold or something now ... I not go in WoT for around 6 months already but happen to saw that word a few time :unsure:

Edited by WindCruiser