You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tewaka

Just out of curiosity.....

19 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
43 posts
156 battles

How about noooooo? Do you know? EU server has a shitload of players and get plenty of money from the amount of shit they buy over there, They simply will never do that over here... We do not buy enough to simply earn it... and soon... i wont be surprised if we get shifted in a NA/EU server instead of having our own... it all comes down the to cost of purchases

Beta Tester
43 posts
156 battles

Well they dont get alot of sales form our server coz we get stuck with shit stuff to buy.....

Blaaaaaah we get the very same as EU server though they will get updates before we do, and take it into the fact that we can't spend as much because of low paying jobs in some countries.. many of our players will use a netcafe, I think it would be better to spend your money on actual Living than spend your wages on ships and thats... Use your logic for once please

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Welcome to SEA Mate.

I have complain about this subject multiple times - Yet the response is always "Learn to Appreciate".

So yeah - "Learn to Appreciate". :sceptic:

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

Welcome to SEA Mate.

I have complain about this subject multiple times - Yet the response is always "Learn to Appreciate".

Learn to appreciate what the NA/EU servers have... Duhhh.... :trollface:

Beta Tester
43 posts
156 battles

NA and EU have complete nutters... I think we can appreciate the fact we only have Box text

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

We did get 3 weekends of x2 exp for the last month though, at that time EU got nothing.

Throwing this here to "learn to appreciate"

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

We did get 3 weekends of x2 exp for the last month though, at that time EU got nothing.

QFT. EU and NA were even complaining that we got more specials than them.

679 posts
3,522 battles

How about noooooo? Do you know? EU server has a shitload of players and get plenty of money from the amount of shit they buy over there, They simply will never do that over here... We do not buy enough to simply earn it... and soon... i wont be surprised if we get shifted in a NA/EU server instead of having our own... it all comes down the to cost of purchases

You do know traditionally the Japanese market for WG is their biggest cash cow.

You do know currently the Asia WOWs server is equal to or bigger than the NA baseload of players.

I'm not so sure I agree with you even knowing that outside Japan and Australia the remaining server load purchases very little, but without viewing exact stats, I'd be prepared to state that Japanese and australian players make up a good majority of players (with a 10:1 advantage of Japanese players).

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

Asia has spent something like $800,000 on Atagos alone... just sayin. 

Unofficial stats I saw a long time ago the AU spend wasn't even third by capita.

We are just extremely loud so we seem like a large group to be honest.

its the same on all online forums, aussie s@#t posting is internet lore at this point.

Edited by Fear_the_Reaper

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

This is a niche market, and the amount of players who would spent serious money on this game is even smaller. So yeah, i guess this could be the reason, or it's just an unfortunate timing and marketing focus of WG.

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

Welcome to SEA Mate.

War Gaming is love, War gaming is Life. *now do i get Mikasa?* :hiding:
Edited by Lupis