iDd_Sloth

Where is my Warspite?

20 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
25 posts
7,263 battles

I'm a CBT player and one of those the purchased the premium BB Warspite and I've been away for around 44 days (due to personal reasons).

Imagine my surprise to find out that beloved BB Warspite is gone from my port, so I did some light investigation and found out that it was indeed removed.

Now that brings me to the next question was it removed from sales or removed from game? or was I the only one that suffered this?

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Game wiped between CBT and OBT.

Any doubloons/ships you purchased from the premium store where restored.

Any ships you purchased in game during CBT were not restored, your received the value of doubloons you purchased.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

Yeah something does not compute.

participated in headstart weekend or what?

oh well, Warspite is atm out of the game loop. they DID sell her for a limited time at prem shop (speaking of which, who's rolling for our prem shop btw?)

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

participated in headstart weekend or what?

oh well, Warspite is atm out of the game loop. they DID sell her for a limited time at prem shop (speaking of which, who's rolling for our prem shop btw?)

Just clarifying here.

The Warspite is no longer for sale, players who bought the Warspite during either the few weeks it was available after OBT started or during the special event where it was on sale for one week can still take the Warspite into battle. 

Beta Tester
25 posts
7,263 battles

Game wiped between CBT and OBT.

Any doubloons/ships you purchased from the premium store where restored.

Any ships you purchased in game during CBT were not restored, your received the value of doubloons you purchased.

I understand about the gamewipe but you mentioned any ships that I purchased from the premium store were restored, well my WARSPITE was not restored but the Gremy is here

CBT Player > Member tag > uwot m8?

Yes, I'm a CBT player on WOWShp but this is my first post ever on any WG forums was just forced to post out of concern on my missing WARSPITE (my Gremyashchy is still on port)

To clarify this is my one and only account. I don't now how you put tags on being a CBT or SUPERTester

And to note I got most of the rewards from CBT lvl 6 and the Tier IV BB Arkansas

Edited by iDd_Sloth

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

I understand about the gamewipe but you mentioned any ships that I purchased from the premium store were restored, well my WARSPITE was not restored but the Gremy is here

Yes, I'm a CBT player on WOWShp but this is my first post ever on any WG forums was just forced to post out of concern on my missing WARSPITE (my Gremyashchy is still on port)

To clarify this is my one and only account. I don't now how you put tags on being a CBT or SUPERTester

What he meant was any ship bought from the premium store not the in-game store, so that would be the 3 pre-order ships; Yuubari, Gremy and Sims.

You used Doubloons/gold/tokens/WhatEveritWasCalledinCBT to buy the Warpsite and you have got the same amount of that back (around 7,500 I believe + any other amount you bought). 

Btw those tags are automatically set/set by an mod/admin I believe. 

Edited by Chawp

Beta Tester
25 posts
7,263 battles

What he meant was any ship bought from the premium store not the in-game store, so that would be the 3 pre-order ships; Yuubari, Gremy and Sims.

You used Doubloons/gold/tokens/WhatEveritWasCalledinCBT to buy the Warpsite and you have got the same amount of that back (around 7,500 I believe + any other amount you bought). 

Btw those tags are automatically set/set by an mod/admin I believe. 

Ok, thank you for the clarification with regards to the premium shop items.

And with regards to tags (with it or not) does not matter much to me, I play the game and I only read the forums normally for any developments I'm not much on commentaries.

This predicament really made me apprehensive on purchasing in-game ships for doubloons as I tend to be sometimes away for 3-4 weeks and the ships the I purchased and liked are not secured.

A buy back option would be really appreciated. Sigh.

Thank you for the help on clearing up this matter, though it won't help much I've submitted a ticket for this issue.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Ok, thank you for the clarification with regards to the premium shop items.

And with regards to tags (with it or not) does not matter much to me, I play the game and I only read the forums normally for any developments I'm not much on commentaries.

This predicament really made me apprehensive on purchasing in-game ships for doubloons as I tend to be sometimes away for 3-4 weeks and the ships the I purchased and liked are not secured.

A buy back option would be really appreciated. Sigh.

Thank you for the help on clearing up this matter, though it won't help much I've submitted a ticket for this issue.

Warspite is 1000 gold cheaper than when you buy it (probably)

You got cash back, you complain, your tag is fake, everyone confused, and this thread need a lock

Super Tester
1,677 posts

about the tags though, it's still brow raising that you kinda claim to be a CB tester unless someone messed up when assigning you a title. iirc anyone that got in, buying the pre-order ships or ones that got lucky at the beta key game in WoWS Asia Facebook page, insta-purpled in their name.

as for Warspite, she'll most likely be back when the Brits (hopefully encompassing the ANZ guys as well) arrive.

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

about the tags though, it's still brow raising that you kinda claim to be a CB tester unless someone messed up when assigning you a title. iirc anyone that got in, buying the pre-order ships or ones that got lucky at the beta key game in WoWS Asia Facebook page, insta-purpled in their name.

as for Warspite, she'll most likely be back when the Brits (hopefully encompassing the ANZ guys as well) arrive.

I checked his profile, hes account lvl6 with 0 games played so far, I'm assuming that exp was from the CBT rewards and something happened with the tags. 

679 posts
3,522 battles

This exact thing happened to me.

Then I rememberd that I had purchased it with CBT (or even Alpha ) gold.  After wipe, ship went but gold returned.  Repurchased with gold that had been returned to me by WG.  PS Yes my small fleet ships did not get wiped.  You obviously purchsed your Warspite like me, your gold will have been returned, just like me, you need to repurchase your Warspite, just like me.

Edited by Dantes_Inferno

Super Tester
1,677 posts

Then I rememberd that I had purchased it with CBT (or even Alpha ) gold.  After wipe, ship went but gold returned.  Repurchased with gold that had been returned to me by WG.  PS Yes my small fleet ships did not get wiped.  You obviously purchsed your Warspite like me, your gold will have been returned, just like me, you need to repurchase your Warspite, just like me.

question is... when will she reappear?

Beta Tester
25 posts
7,263 battles

Yes, doubloons was returned but it's the ship that was purchased with it that matters to me.

Spent most of my CBT battles with that ship, I really like that BB.

And unlike you, I was away for work that I didn't managed to repurchase the ship in the short time that was it made avalaible.

Guess I have to wait again if it does grace us with it's presence on the premium shop or tech tree

This thread has done it's purpose pls close it ...

I want to thank the community for helping me clarify this matter and brings things to an understanding faster ...

My thanks to everyone that helped.

679 posts
3,522 battles

Yes, doubloons was returned but it's the ship that was purchased with it that matters to me.

Spent most of my CBT battles with that ship, I really like that BB.

And unlike you, I was away for work that I didn't managed to repurchase the ship in the short time that was it made avalaible.

Guess I have to wait again if it does grace us with it's presence on the premium shop or tech tree

This thread has done it's purpose pls close it ...

I want to thank the community for helping me clarify this matter and brings things to an understanding faster ...

My thanks to everyone that helped.

Yep mate totally understand, the very first thing I did was buy it back when it was available.  Just keep your gold until it comes back into the store and you will not have lost it.  Best of luck mate!