Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HOCKIEZ

massive fps drop from 40-60 to 4-5 ,sound tearing problem

3 comments in this topic

2 posts
325 battles

I  keep getting  sound tearing problem and fps drop from 30-50 down to 4-5 in almost everymap when firing

and i notice that if i press the switch button from TORPS to AMMO it will cause this fps problem too 

I know many people already post about this issue but i can't find any solution to fix it 

I have sent a ticket with my dxdiag python and preference file and ask for a solution for this problem and the solution i got is not working too

my ping in game is around 30-40

my pc spec is  

window 7 64bit

4gb ram

3.01 ghz amd athlon II x4 640

geforce gtx650

all driver are up to date

if my pc can't handle this game i would have fps drop like 10-20 all the time but

when my ship is destroy i go spectator at other player firing a gun and no fps drop problem happen and my fps is 30-50 like nothing happen

(and remember that when i switch ammotype to torps it cause a massive fps drop too but it back to normal after 1-2 sec ,so i don't know what cause this problem)

but i think the problem come from my cpu too because it's too old or maybe my onboard soundcard can't handle this game

i see many people post about this problem too but i never see any solution to fix it or even mention in a patch note

sorry for my bad english and the topic that other user may have already post

2 posts
325 battles

So there is no way to fix it by the patch i assume.

maybe the only way to fix this problem is to upgrade my pc :/

my other favourite games is fine to play with no problem or lag if i have to upgrade my pc to be able to play this with no problem im gonna have to say goodbye :(

Sign in to follow this