You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PGM991

Hourly premium ... please

18 comments in this topic

1,126 posts

I'm one of so called casual player,

I like this game, but I don't play much, 1-2 hour a day, or 3-4 match at most.

someday I won't be able to play, I don't even know if tomorrow I able to play.

so, buy a daily premium is bit too wasteful for people like me. (and I'm sure I'm not only one)

and here I ask (or suggesting)

is it possibly to add a hourly premium?

like.... 40 hour premium, 60 hour premium etc...

count only time when player log in.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

40-60 hours...isn't that practically 2-3 days? There are options for 1 or 3 days of premium if you look at it.

Unless you mean premium time that only counts the time you play, then nope that function won't be implemented. As a player, I'd love that to be implemented but I don't think WG would satisfy us with such.

There are alternatives though, those flags that you can use on your ship which grants bonuses (+20% creds, +50% exp, and so on), they are free but kinda tricky to get. Later on maybe WG Asia will put them on sale.

Alpha Tester
52 posts
433 battles

This has been discussed at length at the WOT forums, and it isn't on the cards, and isn't likely to be at any stage. 

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

He is asking for a separate premium package that only lasts say 40 hours but also only ticks when you are logged in.

I like the idea alot. 

Could just cost more money to buy seen as its much more valuable. 

Edited by Fear_the_Reaper

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

He is asking for a separate premium package that only lasts say 40 hours but also only ticks when you are logged in.

I like the idea alot. 

I'm one of those casual players. I generally only logged less than 10 matches per day, and would often time find myself wasting my premium time chatting away in the in game channels.

I really would appreciate hourly premiums.

Beta Tester
43 posts
156 battles

Mate... consider the fact's of it please... if WG did that... they would make no money at all and no doubt have to shut down... Premium is one of the things that they get their money from... and if someone buys even 30days prem.. and it was only used when people logged into their account to play... no doubt it can last a year or two depending on how often they play... WarGaming no doubt will not put this in... thats judging from my opinion though...

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

I like the idea alot. 

Even if it does get implemented, the cost will be high, because obvious reasons.

Personally I'd prefer if the credits bonus flag gives more than just 20%, and that we can actually buy them with cash like other servers.

1,126 posts

Mate... consider the fact's of it please... if WG did that... they would make no money at all and no doubt have to shut down... Premium is one of the things that they get their money from... and if someone buys even 30days prem.. and it was only used when people logged into their account to play... no doubt it can last a year or two depending on how often they play... WarGaming no doubt will not put this in... thats judging from my opinion though...

I said 'Hourly' mate,

it's depend on customer group they targeting.

Those who play a lot would NEVER buy hourly premuim, cost per hour is too high.

casual player like me would NEVER buy daily premuim as well, it's too wasteful.

WG lose nothing, in fact, they would gain more customer base (casual player).

Edited by PGM991

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,703 battles

From a player perspective it would be good, but i doubt it. WG like other developers need to make money. 

Premium time is one easy way for them. I don't think they would ever look at that seriously.

Other online games i play have the same logic. You buy premium rewards but they are from when you buy them and not when you are logged in. 

679 posts
3,522 battles

But I only want to purchase Premium for 15 seconds!!!!!

WG listen to MY needs.......... (!)

(!) = International symbol for sarcasm. (Now don't you make me use Sardony)

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

That not the way for WG to make money ....

I'm casual player too ... play like 1-2 hrs/day  and I've been thinking same thing with you long time ago when playing WoT and they say

WG have stated several times that per hour premium will not be implemented.

so the premium account not gonna worth it so stay with standard account and goes for Doubloon or Premium ship instead

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

WG have stated several times that per hour premium will not be implemented.

Well thats not good enough, Even if it was 5 times as expensive as regular premium time i would still buy it. 

there is a compromise here and wargaming should look into it, heck im a fairly hard core gamer and even i never get to use all of my premium time, at least 90% of it is wasted, i might only use an hour out of a days premium time some days, Literally burning money away.  

Edited by Fear_the_Reaper

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

If i can't get the hourly premium, might as well purchase the signal flags to boost XP and credit gains on my premium ships.

Oh wait.... :trollface: