You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Monolith_Preacher

Cheat(land)ing, or just really pathetic F2W mechanic?

5 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
266 posts
3,486 battles

Having Cleveland's able to drop shells and rant genes literally on top of you so every single thing hits an is unavoidable in any way aside turning my keel against, is this cheat(land)ing  or just another typical bad idea from USN fanboys aside me who screamed an shouted till Devs gave them what they wanted ?.

Devs really need to show some muscle to make IJN fanboys scream with glee. Force shells to move slightly faster than a fleeing Mayweather and have loud whistling sounds that can be heard from 20km so we can dodge it and make those WoT realism ******* die in jelly since their arty is not even whistling aside their crew. This is coming form someone who only plays Cheatland himself and can prove that this is Free to Win after defeating a P2W ship. Before anyone tells me to "P2W brah"... or some such.... I know how to do it, but I have enough self respect and 100% japon honur not to abuse a bad mechanic except blue line. Because it's a part of the game and it's cool.

Seriously, my skills with these threads ain't getting better compared to muh earlier WoT "rant" threads.  _(:<」∠ )_ 

Edited by Kotono_Amaha

423 posts
3,175 battles

Sorry OP, I have to report this thread for bad grammar and totally lacks of lexical and cohersion...

For I couldn't make clear what do you really mean...

J/K

Edited by jchen8792