Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
pancakeofdoom

Statistics

16 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

http://worldofwarships.asia/en/community/accounts/2005235092-pancakeofdoom/#tab=pvp/account-tab-overview-pvp

No comment about your stats.

Honestly, don't bother. Enjoy the lack of statistics while you still can.

He meant server-side statistics, aka the numbers that show which class is over-performing and which is under-performing.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

I was thinking that he was wondering if HE was performing well or not.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

I was thinking that he was wondering if HE was performing well or not.

I remember that there was a topic that shows server-side statistics regarding ship performance, but I've never heard about ones that show HE one.

I don't think there will be any HE nerf to come so far though, I've heard somewhere that WG are fine with them right now, along with BB accuracy.

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,314 battles

Ship performances: http://maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/ranking/

100% unofficial but it's the best we have available

I remember seeing a post on the NA forums (IIRC) with a graph showing the average damage received by BBs (broken down by type)

Edited by Gunduck

53 posts
526 battles

Yep by these stats it tells me. Don't go past the Cleveland.

And skip the Fututukaasafafgd im not even going to bother that name is a tongue twister. the tier 5 JPN cruiser  Is definitely a down grade from the kuma which is not really that good ether.

the Aoba is actually OK it not as good as a Cleveland and myoko at tier 7 is really good.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

You shouldn't let the statistics colour your opinion of the ships. The Furutaka is an awesome cruiser. Aoba is amazing; I can go toe-to-toe with a Cleveland (or even a pack of Clevelands) and win, and Myoukou is even better. There are many guides that exist on this forum to help you play the IJN cruiser line (especially the Furutaka).

53 posts
526 battles

You shouldn't let the statistics colour your opinion of the ships. The Furutaka is an awesome cruiser. Aoba is amazing; I can go toe-to-toe with a Cleveland (or even a pack of Clevelands) and win, and Myoukou is even better. There are many guides that exist on this forum to help you play the IJN cruiser line (especially the Furutaka).

Iv played the furutaka and i hated it i see why it scores so poorly.

though the Omaha is terrible as well they just have no chance.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

I'm sure that if the captains on both side are equally skilled, the Cleveland/Omaha would win Aoba/Furutaka all the time.

If u say that Furutaka is awesome, and Aoba is amazing, then I guess we need an even greater word to describe the Cleveland then?

The Furutaka just get out-turned, out-gunned, out-DPM, and even out-torped and out-AA by Omaha, not to mention bigger citadel. The only thing it has is a bit better armor but that does nothing against anything not DD gun.

Yep by these stats it tells me. Don't go past the Cleveland.

The only reason you would go past Cleveland is to get Baltimore and the Holy Des Moines of death. Although "go past" here isn't really appropriate because you don't lose the ship progressing to the next one, you can keep all you want and play them all.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

There are defining traits of the Aoba to help make it defeat its American counterpart, the Cleveland. Just as there are defining traits of the Furutaka to help make it defeat the Omaha.

53 posts
526 battles

There are defining traits of the Aoba to help make it defeat its American counterpart, the Cleveland. Just as there are defining traits of the Furutaka to help make it defeat the Omaha.

It just that no one know's what that trait is......

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

It just that no one know's what that trait is......

We do - 20.3cm guns that can engage at range, with a higher chance of causing fires and higher alpha damage. Furutaka's guns are capable of giving even battleships problems, and USN ships don't get the same calibre until tier 7. However, players used to the rapid-fire guns of Kuma, or the US line will find it difficult to play at first.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

We do - 20.3cm guns that can engage at range, with a higher chance of causing fires and higher alpha damage. Furutaka's guns are capable of giving even battleships problems, and USN ships don't get the same calibre until tier 7. However, players used to the rapid-fire guns of Kuma, or the US line will find it difficult to play at first.

You forgot her Torpedoes as well.

Y U BAN ME!!!! I AM BACK NOW AT LEAST~

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Play it (more in your case) and find out. I did, and I've got...decent WR.

Furutaka is not a natural ship to love, since it's so different from the oversized destroyer that is Kuma, but after you get used to it, she's a good ship to play. Amazing guns allow her to seriously mess up enemy ships, even higher-tier battleships. She can use torpedoes (people don't expect cruisers to have torpedoes, for some reason...).

Aoba is one step above the Furutaka. Slightly smaller and much faster and more manoeuvrable. Myoukou is just...AWESOME.

EDIT: Damn it, I got ninja-ed.

Edited by Haku

Sign in to follow this