You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tewaka

Can you fix it so both sides have a Carrier or noone does....

18 comments in this topic

26 posts
1,513 battles

One side having planes is too big an advantage in a fight....Why does one side sometimes miss out on having a carrier? or why is it some have 2 Carriers and the other side has 1....Now I have read all the people saying, oh yeah but you got another Battleship or, your Carrier is higher....What a load of shit, Carriers have planes, planes can spot enemies, and as someone who likes to play a Destroyer im sick and tired of being in maps where we don't have any carrier, yet the enemy always has 1....Trying to sneak about, nope cant do it coz spotter plane always spots you, that's ok on a map where we both have planes, fair is fair, but when you have no carrier you cannot spot their fleets as easily...How the hell is this a fair thing? thats a huge advantage for 1 side to have in a map......

Oh and to those who say you got another Battleship......Can you please tell me the last time you seen a Battleship torpedo another ship form halfway across the map, like torp planes do when they fly half way across the map in a short time?

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Carrier balance is currently being looked at. There are already many threads on the issue on the forums, so there's not really a need to make a new one.

Oh and to those who say you got another Battleship......Can you please tell me the last time you seen a Battleship torpedo another ship form halfway across the map, like torp planes do when they fly half way across the map in a short time?

Weeeell...

26 posts
1,513 battles

Carrier balance is currently being looked at. There are already many threads on the issue on the forums, so there's not really a need to make a new one.

Weeeell...

Thats not a torpedo.......And as far as the thread goes, it may be annoying to see so many of them, but hey if you dont say something they think everything is fine.

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,094 battles

Though oddly, how come I've been in battles where we got enemy CV superiority and they still loose? Plus games where we have CV superiority and we still loose

Edited by Makise_Kuristina

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Thats not a torpedo.......And as far as the thread goes, it may be annoying to see so many of them, but hey if you dont say something they think everything is fine.

Considering I can't answer that question accurately, I gave you the second-best reply :v

And no, one or two active threads are sufficient. Devs look through the forum occasionally, and testers/staff compile feedback that gets sent straight up to RU. Multiple threads on the same issue are not required (and, under the strict interpretation of forum rules, non-constructive).

Edited by Syanda

[151ST]
In-Training Moderator
95 posts
4,643 battles

I don't dispute the "but hey if you don't say something they think everything is fine" part of your statement. I strongly encourage you to say something.  :)

However, as we always politely ask, please use threads of the same topic instead of creating a new one.

EDIT - Just saw Syanda's post. What he said.  :B

Cheers.

Edited by Noppers

26 posts
1,513 battles

Please use the search function before making anymore of these useless threads.

Please scroll on by if you don't like a thread. Is there a forum rule that says you have to post here if you don't like it?

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

Please scroll on by if you don't like a thread. Is there a forum rule that says you have to post here if you don't like it?

He really wants to be a moderator so he can patronize the rest of us with impunity.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

If no one says that you shouldn't do this, then everyone would not stop doing it. Someone has to start speaking either how.

He really wants to be a moderator so he can patronize the rest of us with impunity.

Such negativity there. :hiding:

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

As the training moderators have said, it is in your best interest to use the search function before making more threads on the same issue.

Also as syanda said any feedback/bugs/broken mechanics are compiled by Mods/ITM/ST, so making more threads when there are already quite a few on the forums is sort of a "useless" move no?

Please do not go down the path like some of the people do in these forums and be non constructive.

Edited by Halken_Sky

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

If no one says that you shouldn't do this, then everyone would not stop doing it. Someone has to start speaking either how.

Such negativity there. :hiding:

~ never mind, not very helpful of me ~

Edited by Steeltrap

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

As the training moderators have said,

Since Syanda already said it why did you feel the need to pipe up?
Edited by Potoroo

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

As amusing as it might be to watch, probably better if that particular side story is left alone don't you think?

Not telling you (or Halken for that matter) what to do, just trying to give some friendly advice (believe it or not I do that from time to time).

Cheers

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

As amusing as it might be to watch, probably better if that particular side story is left alone don't you think?

Not telling you (or Halken for that matter) what to do, just trying to give some friendly advice (believe it or not I do that from time to time).

Cheers

best suggestion I've seen all day

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Cheers

Might probably want to take his advice.
Edited by Syanda

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

Cheers

He does it over and over and over again.  If I pointed it out every single time then you'd have cause to comment.