Monolith_Preacher

Cleveland - Grossley Overpowered - Free to Win Indeed!

39 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
266 posts
3,486 battles

If I see this ship in the line up and I am in a cruiser/battleship/carrier(needs buff) I am burned in countless volleys.

Nothing I can do about it - remove damage control since you will be on fire in a few seconds

If you want to play cruisers from Tier 6 upwards don't bother and buy a Cheatland its the only way to play.

Adons(fake edit)

Doesn't matter if I am side on, bow on or keel on. Thing is so powerful it just cuts right through my Atago and that P2W speculation is a trap

gibe back muh muney WG

dis is free2win since pay2win ship lose to cheatship

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

If I see this ship in the line up and I am in a cruiser/battleship/carrier(needs buff) I am burned in countless volleys.

Plz, learn 2 play.

Typical Nauf Nauf Troll Thread is typical. :3

Edited by Retia

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Cheapland OP!!!! I demand Cheapland gets even more RoF   1s reload. We cannot allow the P2W players to bring in their GLORIOUS FUEL TANK Atago to sealclub us !!!!

Long Live Cheapland !

:popcorn:

Edited by Windforce

Super Tester
1,779 posts
341 battles

Cheapland OP!!!! I demand Cheapland gets even more RoF   1s reload. We cannot allow the P2W players to bring in their GLORIOUS FUEL TANK Atago to sealclub us !!!!

Long Live Cheapland !

:popcorn:

Give Cheatland autoloader guns :great:

the same ones used in Des Monies xD 

Super Tester
1,677 posts

I can see it soon....

Tirpitz is OP. it whacks battleships out in the water. plz nurf.

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

grinding the furutaka atm....it's actually not bad, once you get used to the turret and long reload.

though getting the 20.3cm gun helps a lot in the reload time and AP damage. 

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

I wonder how many realized this thread is in off-topic section, if u know what I mean :hiding:

Looking at the replies, not many.

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

Looking at the replies, not many.

You know the old adage, quality satire is indistinguishable from the real thing. If many people fell for it, it was probably well written. Poe's law and all.

I laughed at OP's attempt at satirising this thread about the Atago.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

He is also correct though. I have been 1 shot by that thing many times. It is, in fact, Pay-to-win. Doesn't matter if you dont want to hear it. Facts are facts. You dont need stats an an accountant to pore over numbers before you're allowed to make a post here. Whether you like it or not. Some things in this game are MASSIVELY broken. 1 fighter can obliterate 30 bombers on my Carrier. This is a fact indisputable. Cleveland can smash any cruiser it runs into. Fact.

I have noticed on this forum anyone that dares to post something negative about the game, is instantly met with passive aggressive abuse, belittling, and snide comments.

I am afraid you're just going to have to deal with the fact that this is not the Nirvana of gaming, and is in fact hugely broken.

Oh gods, I can't say that with a straight face  :teethhappy:

Edited by Syanda

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

He is also correct though. I have been 1 shot by that thing many times. It is, in fact, Pay-to-win. Doesn't matter if you dont want to hear it. Facts are facts. You dont need stats an an accountant to pore over numbers before you're allowed to make a post here. Whether you like it or not. Some things in this game are MASSIVELY broken. 1 fighter can obliterate 30 bombers on my Carrier. This is a fact indisputable. Cleveland can smash any cruiser it runs into. Fact.

I have noticed on this forum anyone that dares to post something negative about the game, is instantly met with passive aggressive abuse, belittling, and snide comments.

I am afraid you're just going to have to deal with the fact that this is not the Nirvana of gaming, and is in fact hugely broken.

Oh gods, I can't say that with a straight face  :teethhappy:

Hi,

My name is benlisquare and I am an administrator of the KanColle Wiki, World of Warships alpha tester, super tester and all round terrible guy. If you wish to post on these forums you need to have style, swag and a sexy body just like anyone else. If you feel like players are lacking in these departments please hit the report button on their post and the fashion police will action it if they feel its necessary.

You mention accountants, accountants look at things that I don't really understand. What you may mean are analysts? I have no idea what accountants do in real life, but I heard they got that dank style.

You mention that 1 fighter can obliterate 30 bombers, but did you know that in real life fighter pilots on average had better fashion style than bomber pilots, meaning that this would have been historically accurate? Also, this game is not meant to be easy when playing against players, if you wish you can actually play against people who have red titles in the forums and brush up on your skills, since while these people have got dank style, they ain't got that swag.

Edited by benlisquare

Super Tester
1,677 posts

Yeah but it is OP... my BB sink to it :(

even Conana expresses his utmost revile for Cheatland? how about HAXlanta OMGami?