Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
R3negade

RNG I LOVE YOU <3 <3 <3 [rage nub warning]

14 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,447 battles

Sanity drops.

gVxM2fW.png

Thats all I got for playing whole night :')  As a stat [Redacted], my heart broke ;_;

Instant lost interest to play after seeing this *presses alt+f4*

Now I know why WG would give us free exps, ITS ALL FOR SKIPPING NEWBIE TIER AND SHIT SHIPS.

Get good in ur luck R3negade.

[Redacted] you, Rng

[Redacted] you, Win rate

[Redacted] you, Team

[Redacted] you, Noobs

[Redacted] you, Wakatake

[Redacted] 45sec turret turn time

[Redacted] Twin torp mount

[Redacted] Everything

[Redacted] ME :')

disclaimer : I get top 1 ~ top 3 on almost every matches in the pic.

Profanity. Post edited. User warned

~Syanda

Edited by Syanda

350 posts

I have given up worrying about winning. In WoT I may have been known as someone who took exception with stat deniers, but it seems to be different in boats.

The influence of one player is dramatically less than WoT, I may be wrong but DDs seem to be the least influential class, and given that I am playing DDs only, well, ggs.

Perfect example

aaev69.jpg

qoj66o.jpg

2ymiulu.jpg

Unlike tanks though, even most of my losses, if I do well, are still fun.

FG

Edited by Embazzling_Submariner

112 posts
1,613 battles

Just play for points man, everyone els does. The game is so broken an pay to win that it just doesn't matter anymore. I run round spam an hit a few things, thne die an log out to another ship. its irrelevant who wins an loses.

Edited by Fragkat

350 posts

Just play for points man, everyone els does. The game is so broken an pay to win that it just doesn't matter anymore. I run round spam an hit a few things, thne die an log out to another ship. its irrelevant who wins an loses.

Yeah I agree, it just against every gaming fibre in my body to deny w/r as a useful metric.

As I continue to improve maybe I will change my mind.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
390 posts
3,801 battles

Yeah I agree, it just against every gaming fibre in my body to deny w/r as a useful metric.

As I continue to improve maybe I will change my mind.

Use average damage and xp per game, unlike tanks you can still get bulk xp on a loss. My main aim is to get DAMAGE

Nice game in the minikaze... throw me an invite some time mate.... ill carry you *insert top gun theme music*

350 posts

Use average damage and xp per game, unlike tanks you can still get bulk xp on a loss. My main aim is to get DAMAGE

Nice game in the minikaze... throw me an invite some time mate.... ill carry you *insert top gun theme music*

Will do big fella.

Yeah I am shifting my goal to consistent av dmg, in the Minekaze it's 43k av dmg but my other DDs are quite poor in comparison.

Edited by Embazzling_Submariner

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

The influence of one player is dramatically less than WoT, I may be wrong but DDs seem to be the least influential class, and given that I am playing DDs only, well, ggs.

Small sample size?

Use average damage and xp per game, unlike tanks you can still get bulk xp on a loss.

Average exp is even worse than tanks, it counts the daily multiplier as well as premium, which amazes me because I would have thought WG would have learnt their lesson by now.

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Ah the pain of lose streaks. I know it all too well. 300 games in I was around 58%. Then in the span of 4 days...it dropped to 54%...lost after lost.

112 posts
1,613 battles

this is my stats you will notice the "killed by other means".... lol I ram people if I am gonna die. ALWAYS winds up the armchair warriors I get called a hacker an a cheat every day cos I take them with me. VERY satisfying...

Edited by Fragkat

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

Whenever Carrier is around, Cruiser might carries the game

When no carrier or even DD around, BB does

I thought most kills and damage were done by carriers.....:sceptic:

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I thought most kills and damage were done by carriers.....:sceptic:

IJN CV only, USN can but really requires skillful management and aim

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

The game is remarkably simple in its essentials, yet remarkably revealing of how stupid many people seem to be. Either that or they're not remotely interested in winning, which I'd count as being pretty stupid in a competitive game where one's returns are increased by winning.

I watch example after example of people doing everything possible to AVOID winning (my team or the enemy), like the team with a huge advantage in fire power later in the game losing a Domination match because not a single one of them had the cajones to get into a cap zone. They sailed all around the edge of the map and lost through cap points as they couldn't bring our remaining ships into combat, lol.

And so on.

It's simply humanity. We need a decent pandemic; think of it as giving the gene pool a backwash and vacuum.

Edited by Steeltrap

Sign in to follow this