Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lichtbringer

Spotting aircraft attacking bombers

5 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
38 posts
3,824 battles

Issue:   Spotting aircraft attacking bombers and disrupting their spread

Screenshots: 
Ship: Myogi and probably others
Map: All
Occurrences:  Often
Tested: Repeatedly encountered in battle
Severity: High impact, disrupts gameplay
Details:  Spotting aircraft of Myogi and probably others that are supposed to have no armament automatically attacks bombers and disrupts their spread in a similar fashion as catapult fighters

Super Tester
460 posts
4,151 battles

Uh as I knew is all Spotting aircrafts can attack others planes . When Spotting aircrafts isn't flying to their orbit yet , they can attack other planes that inside their scouting area . But when after they entered their orbit , they don't have this ability anymore , they will ignore all planes that attempting to attack your ship.

And their DPS is very low 

Beta Tester
38 posts
3,824 battles

Uh as I knew is all Spotting aircrafts can attack others planes . When Spotting aircrafts isn't flying to their orbit yet , they can attack other planes that inside their scouting area . But when after they entered their orbit , they don't have this ability anymore , they will ignore all planes that attempting to attack your ship.

And their DPS is very low 

Their DPS doesn't matter. It's the spread disruption that disturbs me. I don't think spotting aircrafts are supposed to attack enemy planes, so I think it is a bug that needs to be fixed.

Sign in to follow this