Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BigWaveSurfer

Overwolf and 1000 gold give away

14 comments in this topic

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
943 posts
5,628 battles

now while this does now work on WoT ASIA, I know some people play WoWp (which is NA) which it does work on.

Anyway it's a promotion for Overwolf/WoT here is a link for more info.

http://ftr.wot-news.com/

just scroll down a bit under the heading "Free 1000 gold (EU, US server)"

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Yep, already took advantage of it yesterday. Installed, logged in for one hour, claimed gold, uninstalled it.

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
943 posts
5,628 battles

if it makes you feel any better I did the WoWp (OBT) event (E3 2013 I think) which gave you 5k gold to your WoT account. Oh wait, your WoT account is in ASIA now, sorry no gold for you.

I too made the transfer from NA

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

Why does ASIA never get good giveaways/missions and events!? I sometimes regret leaving NA.

Confirmation bias...

I wasn't aware other servers were selling the BT-SV, or are planning to sell the Type 59. Or any other list of missions that are equal to what NA gets.

Alpha Tester
878 posts
151 battles

Confirmation bias...

I wasn't aware other servers were selling the BT-SV, or are planning to sell the Type 59. Or any other list of missions that are equal to what NA gets.

Not to mention the Asia packages in gift store for gold is an utter rip off. I DON'T WANT TO PAY AN EXTRA $40 for useless silver i don't want!

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

the best wot server to join would be russia i imagine. the shops are selling the pz2j in russia for russia server only, again.

I'm super surprised the btsv went on sale in SEA, however I think the devs felt they needed to show some kind of effort.

I don't think many have bought it, no one in my clan has. I would do a 100$ package for a 2j, but not a russian scout.

Alpha Tester
878 posts
151 battles

At PAX apparently one of the devs said to my buddy they will never sell the 2j since it is OP and broken. My friend during a session said he was surrounded by 5 enemies and he won because they coulden't pen him lol.

Edited by Black_Pantheras

Alpha Tester
15 posts

At PAX apparently one of the devs said to my buddy they will never sell the 2j since it is OP and broken. My friend during a session said he was surrounded by 5 enemies and he won because they coulden't pen him lol.

Please don't have something like that in WoWS lol. I'm sure AALG can fill you in on the Pz2J anyway ;)

Sign in to follow this