You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
UnknowedGenius

Let's make the game fairer and more fun

22 comments in this topic

20 posts
978 battles

q3IrHke.png

e6qJs1u.pngAs you know, US CVs are earing fewer exps each match compared to IJN CVs. Look at the statistic after this match, [content removed] Meanwhile i got only 824 exps for what i contributed to my team. This problem had been mentioning time to time but WG seem ingnore it. WG should realize and make changes ASAP to make the game more fun and fairer, so people feel be happy to pay credits.

Naming and Shaming. Content edited. User Warned.

~Noppers

Edited by Noppers

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

Believe it or not a single screenshot of the after-game results page doesn't constitute any sort of meaningful evidence when trying to argue a point.

20 posts
978 battles

Believe it or not a single screenshot of the after-game results page doesn't constitute any sort of meaningful evidence when trying to argue a point.

And u think i am lying about what i said, have u read what i wrote ? This is the truth, i have no point telling lie and this problem is acknowledged by many players especially US CV players. Let's see if i say right or wrong, i bet you have never played US CV.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

And u think i am lying about what i said, have u read what i wrote ? This is the truth, i have no point telling lie and this problem is acknowledged by many players especially US CV players. Let's see if i say right or wrong, i bet you have never played US CV.

Said a "Member" to a Beta-Tester.

So Salty. Need some Sugar.

ONf10md.jpg

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

q3IrHke.png

e6qJs1u.pngAs you know, US CVs are earing fewer exps each match compared to IJN CVs. Look at the statistic after this match, [content removed] Meanwhile i got only 824 exps for what i contributed to my team. This problem had been mentioning time to time but WG seem ingnore it. WG should realize and make changes ASAP to make the game more fun and fairer, so people feel be happy to pay credits.

What loadout did you use? Judging from the number of planes shot down, you most likely used the Fighter config (2/0/1) right?

If so, then that's the case. Shooting down planes gives very little reward, 40 planes kills equal to 1 (full health) ship kill. It's not recommended to make profit purely from shooting planes, it's much better to just use your Torpedo Bombers and go for suitable targets.

Just stick with Independence's stock loadout, use your Fighter to cover your Bombers and protect yourself while going for enemy Battleships with your Bombers.

Things might change later on, but nobody knows will it or when.

Quote updated.

~Noppers

Edited by Noppers

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

And you're jumping to conclusions, how is whether i have played US carriers relevant at all to your anecdotal evidence being flawed? My opinion is that there isn't enough exp gain for shooting down planes for any ship, but that's totally unrelated to what I wrote.

Said a "Member" to a Beta-Tester.

Well, it's not like member titles confer any magical knowledge of the game.

20 posts
978 battles

What loadout did you use? Judging from the number of planes shot down, you most likely used the Fighter config (2/0/1) right?

If so, then that's the case. Shooting down planes gives very little reward, 40 planes kills equal to 1 (full health) ship kill. It's not recommended to make profit purely from shooting planes, it's much better to just use your Torpedo Bombers and go for suitable targets.

Just stick with Independence's stock loadout, use your Fighter to cover your Bombers and protect yourself while going for enemy Battleships with your Bombers.

Things might change later on, but nobody knows will it or when.

yes, i am using Fighter config so i have no Toperdo Bombers, but if i use the default config (1/1/1), i am more useless for team. I think u know what i mean

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

He right no matter how much plane you killed US CV Players get less exp lol.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

So you sat at the back of the map clicking on other players' planes.

Why SHOULD that earn a ton of EXP and CR?

I happen to think the IJN CVs earn far too MUCH, not the USN CVs too LITTLE.

There, see? That's an entirely different perspective. You think you should earn more, I think you should earn what you do now and the IJN CVs get less.

If the IJN CVs only earned what you did, would that be OK? Or are you saying you need to earn more as an absolute number?

Regardless, I suspect the Devs don't really want to shower people with exp and cr simply for clicking on enemy planes then returning to their CV occasionally.

Edited by Steeltrap

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

If you timed your only bomber squad with the time the enemy target uses his repair ability due to your team-mates perfectly you will still get a ton of exp.

It isn't about US CVs getting too little exp. It's about managing your squadrons to it's fullest potential.

Edited by Halken_Sky

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

yes, i am using Fighter config so i have no Toperdo Bombers, but if i use the default config (1/1/1), i am more useless for team. I think u know what i mean

No, you aren't, look at the enemy CVs, one of which is a tier below you and still got almost as much exp as you did,

suggesting that he still did considerable amounts of damage despite being harassed by +1tier fighters.

Fighter setups are utterly useless at the moment unless the opposing CV players are men-... "special".

It's much more effective to use full bomber or hybrid loadouts.

Full bomber loadouts to out damage the enemy CVs or take them out in the first minutes.

Hybrid loadouts to lower enemy damage by disturbing their bombers.

As for fixing these problems... WoWS is in OBT, expect things to constantly change in the next few months/years.

Disliking it or frustrated about it? Don't play it...

And no, that was not a "hurr durr don't play it if you don't like it" reply.

OBT and even the first few patches after the future release will be rough, and if WoT's anything to compare then

it'll take months after the release till the game is somewhat balanced and generally fun to play.

1,230 posts
2,409 battles

q3IrHke.png

ARGHH, not again!

You click mouse at enemy planes only, you want that much EXP, you should already know that USN CVS Doesn't reward well

If you want more EXP, manage your squads

Quote updated.

~Noppers

Edited by Noppers

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

So you sat at the back of the map clicking on other players' planes.

Why SHOULD that earn a ton of EXP and CR?

I happen to think the IJN CVs earn far too MUCH, not the USN CVs too LITTLE.

There, see? That's an entirely different perspective. You think you should earn more, I think you should earn what you do now and the IJN CVs get less.

If the IJN CVs only earned what you did, would that be OK? Or are you saying you need to earn more as an absolute number?

Regardless, I suspect the Devs don't really want to shower people with exp and cr simply for clicking on enemy planes then returning to their CV occasionally.

Since the devs chose to structure IJN and USN CVs in different ways that favor different play styles it seems like the devs are subtly discouraging players from playing USN CVs.

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

Since the devs chose to structure IJN and USN CVs in different ways that favor different play styles it seems like the devs are subtly discouraging players from playing USN CVs.

They are still fine tuning the balance.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

Oh I agree on the balance; my point, if there was one, was to throw a different perspective on the "I want more EXP/CR/anything good" line of 'argument'.

Just because something else earns more than you doesn't mean you're earning too little. It depends on your performance, the other's, and then the issue of whether EITHER should be earning what they do now; they could be too little, too much, or ok depending on performance.

I'm speaking generically. In this case the example is CVs, but could just as easily be about the exp a USN DD gets through its guns v an IJN DD using torps (is that still a thing? I know it seemed pretty out of whack at some time back in Alpha/CB).

20 posts
978 battles

If you timed your only bomber squad with the time the enemy target uses his repair ability due to your team-mates perfectly you will still get a ton of exp.

It isn't about US CVs getting too little exp. It's about managing your squadrons to it's fullest potential.

I have 2 fighters and 1 dive bomber. Just tell me if i used their potential. I don't think u can do better then look at the exp, can't even get 1k. It's always lower than IJN CV and that is the fact that you have to admit.

RTTejn7.png

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

Real sorry but I am on my mobile and you have to settle for this:

Ztrhm1w.jpg

Edited by Halken_Sky