Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nishizumi_AnkoSP

Speechless MM

11 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

Please stop creating anymore of these pointless threads, also in your screen cap you have blocked of HALF of the enemy team we can't guarantee a proper comparison with that image.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Please stop creating anymore of these pointless threads, also in your screen cap you have blocked of HALF of the enemy team we can't guarantee a proper comparison with that image.

You don't need to said they have 3 Myogi 1 Wyoming and 2 tier 5 DD with tier 4 Phoenix and Kuma meanwhile our team is like -.-.
Edited by davud1537

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

And what the heck is wrong with this MM please spot it!

shot-15.08.06_20.08.32-0954.jpg 

You mean the Erie on your team? it's the result of player action (intentional fail divisioning), not Matchmaker's fault.

Beside, your team will have better ships compare to enemy's as compensation, usually that is.

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Did we really need another "OMG MM IS DRUNK" thread? Everyone knows the MM can be borked most  at times.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Did we really need another "OMG MM IS DRUNK" thread? Everyone knows the MM can be borked most  at times.

I do think we need a special thread for drunk MM.

But drunk MM because of players' action (especially mismatch Division) then..... not MM's fault.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

But drunk MM because of players' action (especially mismatch Division) then..... not MM's fault.

I think sound like that division is trolling instead of the MM fault but anyway they got more high tier ships than us -.-

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

I know it isn't MM's fault when there is a fail div, its just there always seems to be at least 2 threads a day about MM being drunk or a fail div.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I know it isn't MM's fault when there is a fail div, its just there always seems to be at least 2 threads a day about MM being drunk or a fail div.

Yeah, thought we could just compile them in one place. So no more new topic "MM broken! Fix it!"-related stuff, I'm sick of copy & pasting same opinion over & over though hahaaha

[151ST]
In-Training Moderator
95 posts
4,636 battles

And what the heck is wrong with this MM please spot it

!shot-15.08.06_20.08.32-0954.jpg

Might be worthwhile checking other threads on MM before raising a new one with the same questions in it. Just food for thought.

Also, I'm curious, what's with the blue text / underlining? Failed hyperlinking?

Cheers.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Might be worthwhile checking other threads on MM before raising a new one with the same questions in it. Just food for thought.

Also, I'm curious, what's with the blue text / underlining? Failed hyperlinking?

Cheers.

The hyperlink I had no idea I can't just fix it -.-

Sign in to follow this