Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
armored_angels

Moar shorcut and chat system

4 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
4 posts
2,941 battles

Maybe someone already sugest this, but I will try to raise it up again.

Shortcut :

In WoT we know from F1-F10 there is a shortcut from calling a help to mark the enemy, but eventualy in WoWS there is still no shortcut like that other than "pointing designated target"

So if I were a CV and an enemy DD breach through my line, I have to type "HELP" in order to get my team mates attention.

Maybe WG can add shortcut like WoT ?

Chat System :

As we know, WoWS player are from multiple background (Nationality, age, gender maybe ? -,- ).

In WoT if we go platooning we can switch our comm sys to platoon chat, which we can speak in our own language and speak dirty word w/o concern of other. But apparently in WoWS still no system for Division chat which make the chat box become crowded. And a lot of people is speaking with their own language + swearing openly.

Maybe WG can add Div chat sys like WoT ?

Well that's my suggestion.

112 posts
1,431 battles

I would like to see the Div chat added also.

Have got my 2 boys playing the games now, and am sure the whole team does not want to read our chat interactions when we div up.

Surely not hard to implement?

14 posts
2,486 battles

In the recent Maintenance v0.5.0.1 quick Messages are available during battle, it would be nice to have the chat feature in the F1 Help during battle.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

In the recent Maintenance v0.5.0.1 quick Messages are available during battle, it would be nice to have the chat feature in the F1 Help during battle.

Press Tab or M to see the available chat commands during battle.

Sign in to follow this